What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

i have no words to say with you. I think the Chinese educated men, they will have clear idea, but.....i am quite disapointed, a emty- headed boy, i do not like to say with people like this. Your understanding is so low and empty minded.....

i have no words to say with you. I think the Chinese educated men, they will have clear idea, but.....i am quite disapointed, a emty- headed boy, i do not like to say with people like this. Your understanding is so low and empty minded.....

I am disappointed in how you are trying to provoke Chinese with baseless allegations of massacres. I am only showing you that Vietnam is not innocent of this.

I think most of us too young to discuss about this topic. Many comments are very lack of restraining. Why?

Because the first wave of the vietnam in this forum showing hostile attitude towards china n chinese member. Eventhough the chinese member already shown their answer toward their question n attitude, their(vietnam member) keep their hostile attitude, i think, maybe if they shown their hate toward china it means they showing their nationalism or patriotism. Now, some chinese member ignore their post n some member having fun answering their post.

CMIIW.:cheers:

chinese is getting more and more aggressive, and st*pid.

Before US army set their feet on land of Iraq in 2003, not only the Iraq government but also most people in the world thought the US army would not get success, the Yanks would be beaten finally. And what was the final situation?

You Vietnamese can certainly keep your confidence and courage, which is quite admirable, but there's no way to you to change the reality. Everything what you value as a treasure now will be taken by us before long and you will be under China's mind as a modern dependency, just like what is Iraq to the US.

Be smart, and just waiting, or leaving.

Before US army set their feet on land of Iraq in 2003, not only the Iraq government but also most people in the world thought the US army would not get success, the Yanks would be beaten finally. And what was the final situation?

You Vietnamese can certainly keep your confidence and courage, which is quite admirable, but there's no way to you to change the reality. Everything what you value as a treasure now will be taken by us before long and you will be under China's mind as a modern dependency, just like what is Iraq to the US.

OK, come and get it, and prepare graves and body bags.

To aggressive Chinese men, please see my previous talking.....we do not want to see the an island of Chinese human bone in East Sea

OK, come and get it, and prepare graves and body bags.

Yes, of course we have the responsibility to bury your soldiers' bodies as the winner in war. Oh, your troops can hide in the forests and plan your guerrilla warfare. It will be quite convenient for our air force burning your soldiers and forests once and for all.

To aggressive Chinese men, please see my previous talking.....we do not want to see the an island of Chinese human bone in East Sea

We'll trade the Vietnamese mainland for Spartley Islands. Your government can go there, we'll deport them the way you deported the Hoa. There is nothing Vietnam can do if China decides to attack Vietnam. China can displace millions of Vietnamese with no risk to even 1 Chinese citizen by damming the Red River. You exist because we allow you to exist.

Didn't get enough of US chemical weapons? Like how agent Orange taste?

try ! aggressive Chinese men, come on......we have enough power to protect our motherland......take care yourself. I think you can still collect many Chinse death's heads near border of Vietnam and China ( result of 1979 war)

Đụ mẹ bọn admin chúng nó xóa hết bài của anh em mình rồi, như thế này mà cũng đòi là diễn đàn quân sự thế giới

You exist because we allow you to exist.

Didn't get enough of US chemical weapons? Like how agent Orange taste?

You arrogant and apathetic human, These are the worst comment you have done in PDF. Hope Mods are watching you...

Your first comment shows how arrogant you are.. Just try to do USA in Vietnam, you will feel the same fate what Americans achieved..You will keep collecting Skulls and bone of your soldiers...

Yous second line is pathetic, It shows how Inhumane your thoughts are.. Spray of chemicals on poor Vietnamese was one of the worst crime done by US forces...

we should post new papers about bad acts of china government to over the world understand what's going.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom