What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

Clearly you are much wiser than 99% of the Vietnamese members here who invaded our forum to vent. Going back to the negotiation tables is definitely the best way to solve this.

This Forum is owed by the Pakistani, I thought! :D

Tks for ur suggestion :), But fleeing when my country is in danger is not our tradition :)

Clearly you are much wiser than 99% of the Vietnamese members here who invaded our forum to vent. Going back to the negotiation tables is definitely the best way to solve this.

Yeah,negotiation is the best way. BUt while we're negotiating ( that means Vietnam and china 's Gov), Chinese keep making trouble in our terriory, including cutting cables,shooting at our unarmed fisherman( the fact, Chinese also shoot at Phi).Your Gov can say that your terriory but it's clearly fasle, no prove, no evidence. If we base on UNCLOS(UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON THE LAW OF THE SEA - signed 1982) then we can all see what is the truth

Take notice! who began this thread ? :). All the Vietnamese love peace like me. But it doesn't mean we'll do nothing when invader destroys our country. My last words :)

Dont waste ur time anymore. They will never understand what their GREAT CHINESE GOV has done

Defending China's maritime sovereignty, of course. ^^ Kudos to Beijing.

Take notice! who began this thread ? :). All the Vietnamese love peace like me. But it doesn't mean we'll do nothing when invader destroys our country. My last words :)

Those chineses dont want to understand, or simply the truth is too bitter for them to swallow.
Blindly patriotic.

Those chineses dont want to understand, or simply the truth is too bitter for them to swallow.
Blindly patriotic.

So are you with your country's ridiculous claims in the South China Sea. ^^

I say:

1. Reclaim South Tibet (Arunacahal Pradesh)
2. Then, reclaim Taiwan

Reclaiming Taiwan will take some time. But decades of dialogue with India is going nowhere so China should just go ahead and take South Tibet by military force. ^^

It is time that China follows through with its own Manifest Destiny.

... India will love to wrap up chinese PLA in Arunachal .. a weak PLA is a weak CCP ... a weak CCP ... a strong democratic voice in China ...
so a chinese attack will make the way to democratic china ... come on chinese ... :) ...

... India will love to wrap up chinese PLA in Arunachal .. a weak PLA is a weak CCP ... a weak CCP ... a strong democratic voice in China ...
so a chinese attack will make the way to democratic china ... come on chinese ... :) ...

Bring it on, you Indians!!!! ^^

Bring it on, you Indians!!!! ^^

haha ... with more than 100000 Indian Soldiers in Arunachal ... and Jammu n Kashmir (ask pakistanis how many soldiers are their :) ) ...
Su - 30 MKI bases expanding in North East ....

we love to welcome our peaceful neighbor PLA ... to teach them some hard leassons ... :)

haha ... with more than 100000 Indian Soldiers in Arunachal ... and Jammu n Kashmir (ask pakistanis how many soldiers are their :) ) ...

we love to welcome our peaceful neighbor PLA ... to teach them some hard leassons ... :)

Well, do it and we shall see! ^^

i am really scared~:cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom