What's new

Dear chinese and the other friends.

bla bla, I'm talking to a guy crazy

You never accept the truth, so you are always illusions

Which translator are you using? Are you using google translator? There are some grammatical issues between Vietnamese and English in which ever translator you are using.

I believe that all countries border South China Sea should cooperate to develop oil and gas and make some serious money instead of fighting each other.

I believe that all countries border South China Sea should cooperate to develop oil and gas and make some serious money instead of fighting each other.
Yeah, we think so

Dear friend
We love peace, hate war. We don't want to see scenes of blood fall. Vietnamese blood is blood. Chinese blood is blood, no difference. Mother lost their son, wives lost husbands, children lost fathers, every nation feels it. I have some good chinese friends. We have promised each other, even though Vietnam and China have something happen, we're still good friends, do not hate each other. To be able to hold hands together more tightly. Above all, I don't want war

Saying that VN wants war, It's too wrong. we are a small country, our Navy is weaker than China. Do you think we want war? But our fishermen were fishing in the sea they were shot by China's ship. Our ship's cable was cut by China's ship. Must we be silent? Look at black fishermen face because of the sun and wind, every day They make a living at sea, but they were shot and killed. Even though we are smaller, weaker than China. But we can not be silent. That's all

But chinese friend dont think so. this is his post:
通过刺激越南普通人的情绪,使其产生对中国的怨恨。当怨恨累积起来到一定程度,越南人自然会开 第一炮。
到时候中国就可以有理有据的发动对越战争。
这才是我们所需要的。
越南这个国家,畏威不怀德。可灭矣
Original Post By Enclave​

We'll trade the Vietnamese mainland for Spartley Islands. Your government can go there, we'll deport them the way you deported the Hoa. There is nothing Vietnam can do if China decides to attack Vietnam. China can displace millions of Vietnamese with no risk to even 1 Chinese citizen by damming the Red River. You exist because we allow you to exist.

Didn't get enough of US chemical weapons? Like how agent Orange taste?

If and If the war open,from inside China : Tibet, Urygy,Est tukish...that time just for they going to do the independent of itself.And the burst world : Russia India especially the US can NOT shake hands to watch for a big one bully smaller, VietNam

Southeast Asian Sea does not belong to China.
Southeast Asian sea belongs to Southeast Asian countries.
China go away. Let Southeast Asian countries seat together and discuss their sea and islands.

THat's great, why are you here tell us telling this? What can we do?

Southeast Asian Sea does not belong to China.
Southeast Asian sea belongs to Southeast Asian countries.
China go away. Let Southeast Asian countries seat together and discuss their sea and islands.

Perhaps deep inside your heart, you will like to replace "asian countries" to vietnam instead? however in reality not a single country of ASEAN will ever trust and support vietnam because of your agressive history of invading and occupying cambodia and a well known "back stabber" period.

Back
Top Bottom