What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani fantasies have clearly got no end... This thread proves they think crap and talk rubbish.. Why the ****, any Indian would want to reunify with anything that is Pakistan.. Why ?? To be called terrorist hub today.. Stop this crap of meeting people wanting to reunify.. This is disgusting ..

Also in response to cow urine you guys got camel urine.. So as much as you drink camel urine, any hindu would drink cow urine.. I think my point is clear to you all.. So stop talking crap and blow yourself off..

Pakistan's creation and reason for partition was to create a separate Muslim-Majority state so we could abide by Sha'riah Law
Really? 65 years on and no Sharia law as yet? Just plain old idealism!
Pakistan was created for the betterment of the future of our youth and children so they can grow up and become leaders in an Islamic environment and follow Islam in it's entirety without being oppressed by Radical Hindus.
Noble thoughts! But it seems you guys are being oppressed not by Hindus but by radical Muslims in your own country!! And the breed is growing by the day. Jihad has now become the new religion!

To be honest i have not come across one Indian who wishes reunification with Pakistan...
All the trolls about India being anti-Muslim and Beef are just cheap shots....
Reality and Propaganda in PDF are mere justifications for 2 nation theory.....

Pakistani fantasies have clearly got no end... This thread proves they think crap and talk rubbish.. Why the ****, any Indian would want to reunify with anything that is Pakistan.. Why ?? To be called terrorist hub today.. So stop the crap of meeting people wanting to reunify.. This is disgusting..

Also in response to cow urine you guys got camel urine.. So as much as you drink camel urine, any hindu drink cow urine.. I think my point is clear to you all.. So stop talking crap and blow yourself off..

actually they wanna show to us that indians still wish to make it one country. they make themselves believe that since indians want one nation pakistanis are a very successfull and contributing community and ww should not share our success with them. :rofl:

An opinionator agrue that 180 + pakistanis dont want to be a part of " Hindustan "

I got some news for you, 1 billion + Hindustanis are just glad that Pakistan is another nation and not a part of us.

Your comment about beef-eating, and cow slaughter was strange to read. That happens, I believe, in four or five states under BJP rule. The best beef is in Kerala, in Bengal, in UP, in AP, mainly in Hyderabad, and in specific locations in Delhi.

Dont you find it funny that these people are so stuck up on beef being procured from Cows that they utterly fail to realize that beef can/is also sourced from buffaloes and other cattle. They fail to comprehend that the ban on beef pertains only to the slaughter of Cows. No matter how many times one might want to clarify this part, many people simply refuse to learn! That or they are really thick skulled.

Partition is the best thing that happened to this region Pakistan Zindabad.

You know what makes me laugh the most in this whole forum?
There is a member here named 'Hinduguy' :rofl: I can see why he choose that name. I think that was intentional to view false Pakistani perception

Really? 65 years on and no Sharia law as yet? Just plain old idealism!

Well you have to acknowledge the efforts of past leaders who tried to implement and keep the law going. The current law in Pakistan is still influenced by Sharia Law even though it's moving towards liberalism.

Noble thoughts! But it seems you guys are being oppressed not by Hindus but by radical Muslims in your own country!! And the breed is growing by the day. Jihad has now become the new religion!

Okay you seem to be crossing the line now. Your meaning and interpretation of Jihad will never succeed in Pakistan.

Okay you seem to be crossing the line now. Your meaning and interpretation of Jihad will never succeed in Pakistan.

he means to say jihad that leads to suicide bombings is increasing. i gues its succedding, last year alone 1100 ppl die. 1000 muslims were killed iin riots in 65 yrs u guys kill same number in one year. sorry to say bro

Partition is the best thing that happened to this region Pakistan Zindabad.

:cheers: We have found a common ground on agreement.... now that's progress......:pop:

Stupid thread...getting stupider by the moment.

he means to say jihad that leads to suicide bombings is increasing. i gues its succedding, last year alone 1100 ppl die. 1000 muslims were killed iin riots in 65 yrs u guys kill same number in one year. sorry to say bro

All terrorist incidents (Suicide bombings) in Pakistan have been substantially lower than the number in 2010 and 2009. How is the Jihad mentality in Pakistan increasing??

also I thought someone who lives in Canada would at least be literate and know how to spell and use grammar properly, I can't even comprehend what you're trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom