What's new

Dear Indians | We are NOT west Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most readers on this forum are educated, so let me pose a simple question: Why would India with per capita GDP of $1490 merge with Pakistan with a per capita GDP of $1190? Even with a population 10 times greater, the productivity per head in India is more than that of Pakistan.
Source: World Bank GDP figures for 2008-2012 (GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table)

There is nothing good to be gained from merging with Pakistan: no new technological or industrial base, no new sources of capital, no significant new pool of educated man-power, no significant new natural resources.

India would do better to merge with Maldives or Sri Lanka. If I am a poor man, why would I marry a neighbor even who is even poorer than me, I better marry one who is at least a bit richer than me.:azn:

Nehru is not to blame for the late liberalization, he died in 1964 when India was still building its agro and infra base. Blame lies squarely on his daughter, i.e. India was primed in 1970 onwards. We lost 21 years in which China and Southeast tigers all overtook us.

In our text books hawai jumlay like "india ne kabhi bi Pakistan ke wajood ko dil se tasleem nahi kia" are there, our school kids are fed with propaganda and india-phobia, it is not healthy for their minds. I used to read a childern stories magazine "taleem o tarbiat" published by feroz sons in school age. Many of stories used to contain very high level anti-hindu and anti-india stuff. I remember there was a story in which the evil villian name is "iblees gandhi". (iblees is urdu/arabic word for satan).
I dont think India is planning about "akhand bharat" or any thing like that, it is pakistan which feels threatened from its big neighbour. Also It is still traumatized from 1971 episode.

In our text books hawai jumlay like "india ne kabhi bi Pakistan ke wajood ko dil se tasleem nahi kia" are there, our school kids are fed with propaganda and india-phobia, it is not healthy for their minds. I used to read a childern stories magazine "taleem o tarbiat" published by feroz sons in school age. Many of stories used to contain very high level anti-hindu and anti-india stuff. I remember there was a story in which the evil villian name is "iblees gandhi". (iblees is urdu/arabic word for satan).
I dont think India is planning about "akhand bharat" or any thing like that, it is pakistan which feels threatened from its big neighbour. Also It is still traumatized from 1971 episode.

Iblees Gandhi? LOL seriously? Gandhi was not even anti-Muslim, infact he was killed for alleged pro-Muslim bias.

That reminds me - my pakistani friend tells me how any logical questioning was discouraged because it was Iblees's invention or something :)

I think eventually, Pakistan will become a protectorate of India like Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and the Maldives. But I do not think it would make sense to unify. Maybe a loose EU sort of structure as the natural as well as historical sphere of our influence, with Afghanistan, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka also included. Tibet being on the back-burner.

I think eventually, Pakistan will become a protectorate of India like Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and the Maldives. But I do not think it would make sense to unify. Maybe a loose EU sort of structure as the natural as well as historical sphere of our influence, with Afghanistan, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka also included. Tibet being on the back-burner.

Arrogant BS. Troll Bait? Definitely!

Hello:

I have had enough with listening to the crap of my Indian neighbors who still are hungover by the 1947 partition. Every Indian that i came across over the years in real life or through social media had views that the partition was unjust & hence should be reversed.

I heard , the rhetoric being beaten up by Indians on international media over and over again - something like - "we are one people" -"partition was stupid"-"If east and west Germany can Unify why not Pakistan and India" - "Unification is the only way to peace".

I want to make it clear that our previous generations might have been a bit confused about the partition , but the generation we raised in the 80s are black blooded Pakistanis. We surely have no confusion about our identity.Many of us today realize the reason for the creation of Pakistan.

Regardless of how much the "Two Nation Theory" is ridiculed by the Indians which is quite natural and understandable & by some naive , short sighted Pakistanis , it does provide a concrete basic of division between Indo Pak.

Looking at the plight of Indian Muslims -regardless of what some apparently Muslim members say- , its confirmed that how Muslims would have been treated if there was no partition. Indians must come to terms with the fact that we are NOT one people , we are different in our way of life , culture , beliefs , dresses , events , language , literature , history , customs , arts , music , food and what not - you name it.

One example is the beef issue , Hindus don't eat beef because its holy to them. We Muslims even cook & love eating its bones. Some Hindus drink its urine where as a single drop of cow urine on Muslim's body or clothes requires a complete ghusl Ghusl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Hindus don't drink its milk - Muslims have it in their daily diet. Regardless of some of you might say about how "small" this issue is but the fact is that you already have a fault line on a issue as small as dietary , let alone the rest of the affairs.

Since 1947, we have fought 3 brutal wars which have resulted in 1000s dying on each side, we followed the nuclear path, and currently are stranded in a stalemate of 4th generation proxy warfare, supporting useful idiots in each others countries.Isn't that an evidence of how ridiculous, the theory of "coexistence" really is?. Pakistanis, are happy with their current situation, regardless of how crippling it might be, we face and bounce back stronger in the face of adversary. So , Pakistan doesn't need a unification - get it straight. If the unification is important than the best option for Pakistan is to form a union either state or strategic with Afghanistan.

In the end , i would like to suggest to my Indian folks - we are TWO VERY DIFFERENT NATIONS- Get over it , live & let live , we are not west Germany nor you are East Germany , we were NEVER meant to live as one country, please try to focus on your own issues & fix your own problems. We Pakistanis, have, are and will resist ANY & ALL forms and attempts of Indian hegemony in our region. Our freedom from India was bloody & costly, we will maintain it at all costs. Majority Pakistanis desire, good & working relationship with India & don't hold hatred towards a normal indian on the street, good relations doesn't mean we will let our hard earned freedom be taken over by India, just because its big. So those who think that so called unification is a possibility & those who propagate it on the international scale both Indians and Pakistanis & get this message clear and straight. "Respect our sovereignty & We will respect yours", there is NO 2nd thought on that.

Regards: Aeronaut

lolzzzz who says Pakistan In West germany rather Indians shoud say the same to the ones from land of the pure

God Bless Mr Jinnah and his brigade for the partition we indians never under any circumstances will Never allow India to merge with Pakistan or Bangladesh Period

Lolzz stop giving yourself so much importance and beleving every one wants to be with yopu and whole world revolves around Land of the pure andINDIA ,ISRAEL & all western nationas are plotting a conspiracy against the oh so Pios people of Land Of The pure and as if indians are dying to join you again lolzzz

we dont want pakistan or bangladesh

we are greatfull to the god that we sepratted 65 years back other wise India would not have achived even 1/10 of what he did and blood thirsty nawabs & there feudal chamchas would have been terrorising us to this day the ay they are giving there services in the land of the pure ......

Thanks But No Thanks We Indians Are Happy To Go Alone And Under Any Circumstances Dont ever ever want to rejoin Pakistan as Many pakistanies dream

Hello:

I have had enough with listening to the crap of my Indian neighbors who still are hungover by the 1947 partition. Every Indian that i came across over the years in real life or through social media had views that the partition was unjust & hence should be reversed.

I heard , the rhetoric being beaten up by Indians on international media over and over again - something like - "we are one people" -"partition was stupid"-"If east and west Germany can Unify why not Pakistan and India" - "Unification is the only way to peace".

I want to make it clear that our previous generations might have been a bit confused about the partition , but the generation we raised in the 80s are black blooded Pakistanis. We surely have no confusion about our identity.Many of us today realize the reason for the creation of Pakistan.

Regardless of how much the "Two Nation Theory" is ridiculed by the Indians which is quite natural and understandable & by some naive , short sighted Pakistanis , it does provide a concrete basic of division between Indo Pak.

Looking at the plight of Indian Muslims -regardless of what some apparently Muslim members say- , its confirmed that how Muslims would have been treated if there was no partition. Indians must come to terms with the fact that we are NOT one people , we are different in our way of life , culture , beliefs , dresses , events , language , literature , history , customs , arts , music , food and what not - you name it.

One example is the beef issue , Hindus don't eat beef because its holy to them. We Muslims even cook & love eating its bones. Some Hindus drink its urine where as a single drop of cow urine on Muslim's body or clothes requires a complete ghusl Ghusl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Hindus don't drink its milk - Muslims have it in their daily diet. Regardless of some of you might say about how "small" this issue is but the fact is that you already have a fault line on a issue as small as dietary , let alone the rest of the affairs.

Since 1947, we have fought 3 brutal wars which have resulted in 1000s dying on each side, we followed the nuclear path, and currently are stranded in a stalemate of 4th generation proxy warfare, supporting useful idiots in each others countries.Isn't that an evidence of how ridiculous, the theory of "coexistence" really is?. Pakistanis, are happy with their current situation, regardless of how crippling it might be, we face and bounce back stronger in the face of adversary. So , Pakistan doesn't need a unification - get it straight. If the unification is important than the best option for Pakistan is to form a union either state or strategic with Afghanistan.

In the end , i would like to suggest to my Indian folks - we are TWO VERY DIFFERENT NATIONS- Get over it , live & let live , we are not west Germany nor you are East Germany , we were NEVER meant to live as one country, please try to focus on your own issues & fix your own problems. We Pakistanis, have, are and will resist ANY & ALL forms and attempts of Indian hegemony in our region. Our freedom from India was bloody & costly, we will maintain it at all costs. Majority Pakistanis desire, good & working relationship with India & don't hold hatred towards a normal indian on the street, good relations doesn't mean we will let our hard earned freedom be taken over by India, just because its big. So those who think that so called unification is a possibility & those who propagate it on the international scale both Indians and Pakistanis & get this message clear and straight. "Respect our sovereignty & We will respect yours", there is NO 2nd thought on that.

Regards: Aeronaut

those idiots might have said it to show that they are broad minded. In realty not a single person want the unification. yes Muslims may want this cuz It will increase their voting percentage. but certainly not a hindu. Dont take it as a hindu muslim divide but this is a fact. we are very much happy with you guys, and wish you too good luck

The muslim at large lived under control of corrups khalifas, nawabs and landlors. Situation has changed little in Pakistan since partition..India actually benefited from the partition because all the corrupt jageerdars, waderas and sardars were concentrated on one side allowing india to launch land reforms with in a year and abolish all forms of landlordship!

I would be glad if Pakistan is NOT reunited with India, for, if it did - India would cry bloody tears, it (India) would be the best competitor of Saudia in terms of Sharia.

Sorry,No public executions and amputations.

Germany was different, no religion clash.

No one really thinks about Akhand Bharat here... Pak simply needs go ahead and make their economy and development as their gift to their future generations and NOT wet dreams of pushing their generations to rott in Gazwa-e-Hind like crap.

Peace in South Asia now depends on policies of Pak.

I would be glad if Pakistan is NOT reunited with India, for, if it did - India would cry bloody tears, it (India) would be the best competitor of Saudia in terms of Sharia.

Sorry,No public executions and amputations.

Germany was different, no religion clash.
See i don't know why the author opened the thread in the first case...throughout my 20yrs experience i never came accross a person who wants to unite with pakistan...we share nothing in common together.I bet with my life that even 80% of indian muslims would not want to merge with pakistan.We have got no prolems with them,just stop terrorism against us,and go on your own way..we go ours.We r not on the same league with them ,when it comes to economic growth,foreign relations,science and technology,quality of education,hospitals, infrastructure etc is concerned... why would we be try to merge with them and "kick out the muslims"
So, is this the delusion that most pakistanis live under??? If so,then it is pretty much ridiculous as well as dangerous

Some Pakistanis first time told me about India's evil intentions of Akhand Bharat. :lol:

As a Indians, I will never want reuniting with Pakistan or Bangladesh. Partition gave extreme stability to India.

Title: We know. and you will never be like W Germany was

The muslim at large lived under control of corrups khalifas, nawabs and landlors. Situation has changed little in Pakistan since partition..India actually benefited from the partition because all the corrupt jageerdars, waderas and sardars were concentrated on one side allowing india to launch land reforms with in a year and abolish all forms of landlordship!

My Good sir i had been saying this for long thanks u said it yourself well thats the onli diff why india is a functional democracy and we even after no many internal diff are getting all the faults ironed owt ehere as they sem to keep on multipluing at a alarming pace in the land of the pure and nothings seems to be working as per plan .....:coffee:

Pakistan is a fail state-it was decided-must-watch - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom