What's new

Dear Mods

Cherokee

Reaction score
Country
India
Dear mods It's My Humble request to open thread "Aliens to come to Earth to enslave and eat humans":cry: . It ran for 32 pages where Mr Isro22 Gave great alternate view of human world . I also Doubt Admin and Moderation team has been infiltrated by Evil Grey Aliens :sick:who Somehow got that thread closed as they got Scared By Mr Isro22 who exposed their secrets .

grayalien.jpg

stocktrek-images-grey-aliens-at-the-site-of-their-ufo-crash.jpg

lol... Create a new one... No issues with Aliens being discussed.

But keep it within the Members club.

The funniest thing was that this alien thread was running in world affairs... such things wont give PDF a good reputation

Absolutely............
@Isro2222 man don't you worry, we got your back. We gonna get your livelihood back up:D

Asim ! do that trick and blast him to ashes... You know your planets protocols.

I sent a message to elmo regarding same but no reply yet. She is the one to be blamed. there are several stupid threads that are running and counting pages but mods never close them while this so informative thread was closed down. anything related to science cannot be tolerated in this religious forum it seems.

Absolutely............
@Isro2222 man don't you worry, we got your back. We gonna get your livelihood back up:D

I don't want Isro22 to feel forever alone .Even with everyone ridiculing him on the face he stood by what HE believes in which is a characteristic hard to find on any forum .

Asim ! do that trick and blast him to ashes... You know your planets protocols.

PLANET!!!!

This is the galactic Cruiser PDF Prime..
We only transport people off the ship into oblivion

If thread is in wrong Section it can be moved to another section instead of it getting closed . It was a lone point of peace for Many members in this CountryVsCountry Threads going on ....

Back
Top Bottom