What's new

Death penalty in US and school massacre killings

bala

Reaction score
Why is it when someone is executed in the Middle East or elsewhere around the globe the west jumps up and says "oh they are in the stone ages with the death penalty it should be scrapped" yet the country that is supposed to be modern and setting an example should still continue to have the death penalty and use it?!

Carrying on, the west quickly accuses the Middle East of killing women and children. Yet every month you here there is a new massacre in schools in USA where 30-80 people are massacred by a gun man? Atleast in the Middle East, it isn't done in schools for crying out loud...

And then you are allowed in this "modern" and "developed" country, called USA, to legally own a gun in a house. Of course this will be abused people will take them out and go on massacres. If anything is in the stone ages, it is america itself! It provokes and provides! Then the sherriff pulls you over and shoots you because he thinks you got a gun... talk about fcuking policies!

And then rather than reduce gun ownership and remove guns from streets and homes, they allow teachers to own them too in case massacres at school happen again! Seriously WTF is this?!

I think this country needs sorting out and looking at its own policies and protocols before going around and pumping zionist sh!t in our countries about not being modern or lack of human rights. These societies are corrupt in the west.

I speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Funny how the pro American douches on here haven't responded because they know I am 100% correct!

End of.

This topic should be pinned.

And today we see this:

BBC News - Craigslist killer Richard Beasley sentenced to death

They can execute a man for killing others. Yet when Saudi announced a man will be paralysed for paralysing another man its considered against humanity?!

Hypocritical or what!!
Because we believe the only crime that warrant the 'eye for eye' response is murder or something equally morally heinous, like treason. You are free to believe in that barbarity if you wish.

Because we believe the only crime that warrant the 'eye for eye' response is murder or something equally morally heinous, like treason. You are free to believe in that barbarity if you wish.

That is the best you can give? Who are you to say which crimes deserve "eye for eye" - you already cut it short - its eye for eye, ear for ear, tooth for tooth for all crimes not just murder pal.

Why should one have to live with a loss whilst the one that made him suffer gets away and gets 3 meals a day, a nice bed and no taxes or job to worry about?

You talk rubbish, typical of a ****** american.

That is the best you can give? Who are you to say which crimes deserve "eye for eye" - you already cut it short - its eye for eye, ear for ear, tooth for tooth for all crimes not just murder pal.

Why should one have to live with a loss whilst the one that made him suffer gets away and gets 3 meals a day, a nice bed and no taxes or job to worry about?

You talk rubbish, typical of a ****** american.
Someone more civilized than you are.

Someone more civilized than you are.

You cant answer me and your opinion of yourself is biased. From your responses you seem narrow minded but more importantly brainwashed.

You failed to defend in this topic.

End of.

There should be no harm in accepting America has made many mistakes. Similarly it should be no harm accepting Pakistan has made mistakes. No country is entirely innocent. America has used Pakistan in many ways and given it only peanuts in return so there is going to be a lot of anger in Pakistan over what US has done. Its better to accept that. I raised these points which are hampering a Pakistan-US friendship:

1) Nuke deal with India but refused to Pakistan
2) Davis kills 2 Pakistanis and escapes. There is no proof of Afia being a terrorist and still in jail and will be there forever.
3) Fazlullah hiding in Kunar. Faqir Mohammed's (Ex-Bajaur Chief's) bases in Afghanistan.
4) US refusal to condemn India for the Siachen incursion but raising an outcry on the Kargil one which was made by fauji's after the Siachen debacle when they took 1000 miles of our land.
5) USA's offer to sell better quality F16's to India compared to what they sold us.
6) Framing of Pakistani innocents in the name of terrorism-Seen it, researched it.
7) Maltreatment of Pakistanis in airports and hounding of Pakistani political Organizations in north America. Even secular ones. Yes-this is the only thing they are good at.
8) Support for dictators in Pakistani land. 3 major ones had their backing. Zia was the one who Islamicized Pakistan with their blessing in case you did not notice.
9) Presler Amendment. When we were not needed by USA anymore. Cold war over, Afghanistan in ruins but of course the Soviets disgraced as they wanted that is what came. Military and economic cooperation CUT and mark my words IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN-200% chance and I bet on my life when this war on terror is over this will come again. They will harass us even more than they are now.
10) The blame Pakistan suffers on a daily basis. Pakistan is held responsible for every failure. I believe you think we are responsible. Partly I agree, yes. But you do not know about the successes, Ramzi yousuf, Baradar, Khalid Sheikh (top 9/11 terrorist) were all capture by us.
11) Pakistan counting on US support and not getting any in 1971. Weak point? Leave that then. I think it is too. But consider the rest.
12) Add to this the Indian nuclear test smiling Buddha in 74 being ignored by the US while ours in 98 resulting in our military and economy being sanctioned.
13) Add to this the framing of Kashmiri activist Syed Ghulam Nabi Fai in a false case as an ISI agent in another attempt to malign ISI

Fix this and a positive relationship can develop. Refuse to do so and Pakistanis will continue despising the United States. A relationship between US and Pakistan can definately work but right now I see us going no where.

Back
Top Bottom