Death to India - in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

One_Nation

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Insulted Other Member/Nationality
Great. I support the Khalistan movement in heart of Australia. Carve out a good piece of land, preferably with Melbourne in it and make it visa free for all Sikhs across the world. May Almighty make you successful in this particular endeavour.

LOL clowns, if you ask them to do the same back home in india, all of them will piss their pants.

LOL clowns, if you ask them to do the same back home in india, all of them will piss their pants.
What are you talking about??? They didn't piss their pants in 80s. They don't piss their pants when India fights wars.

Well, you can't blame them, can you? In Australia and Canada, they can speak without triggering the choti lulli syndrome of gangus and getting genocided

Sikhs attack Indians in Melbourne.

haan bhe gangus. How does it feel like when a mob asks you for I.D. ?

I am talking about the few Khalistani pests who think holding rallies and assaulting Indians in other countries will make Khalistan a reality. If you ask them to hold a similar protest in Amritsar or Ludhiana, they will piss their pants. the only country supporting them is bankrupt and begging Pakistan, its hilarious , blind walking a blind
No one supports them from Pakistan other than on internet. I have always seen them in their own groups of sikhs.

Well, you can't blame them, can you? In Australia and Canada, they can speak without triggering the choti lulli syndrome of gangus and getting genocided

haan bhe gangus. How does it feel like when a mob asks you for I.D. ?
See how their voice thins when outside of their safe zone. They would be behaving like rottweilers back home.

Anglo countries are our closet enemies.
They are in fact a bigger long term threat than our neighbors.
Separatist feeling among Sikhs have grown significantly in past few years. 10 years ago I never heard of it. Now even pro-Indian Sikhs have sympathy for Khalistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom