What's new

Debt servicing to consume 1 Trillion more than Federal Tax revenue

Invite all the industrialist/powerful and technological leaders of Pakistan origin and group them together to make a bank/Fund and work with them to invest in Pakistan...

I was in Seattle for few years. I have seen a good amount of lawyers and doctors of Pakistan origin who are literally millionaires. In the same way, if you bring similar kind of profiles from the US, EU and Gulf, Pakistan really do not need to go any foreign countries for few billion dollars.
For overseas Investors to do that, they need to see stability first in a political sense. Then there needs to be a government, they can have trust in carrying the necessary work to bring the economy back to its feet. Current turmoil isn't exactly helping, so this will need time to happen.

Pak must bring two child policy strictly to lower increasing population less population less problem imports water consumption less resources needed to run govt rule of law will be better dependency on foreign countries will be less streets will be free of jamming less low shedding better opportunity for jobs etc currency will be better population increase is big big big headache crime increases for one policeman approx 1200 pak people how the law works and controls
How are you going to implement that policy? China can do it. But is not possible for Pakistan or India.
I like Mr Ratan Tata suggestion to give rs 2 lakhs to every family who does the operation.

Back
Top Bottom