What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

Pakistan can counter troll India by presenting a fully intact, unused AIM-120C AMRAAM with the exact same numbers as the piece that India showed. We are living in the information age, and 'Muricans have proven how a bunch of Russian trolls can wreak havoc in their political circus. lol

Not only did JF-17 Block-II down a flying coffin went down but a SU-30MKI.

There are Pakistani members here who are ex- PAF and whose near family serve in the PAF even today at senior posts . They are only talking about Mig 21 .

So you typing Su 30 in every post can't change anything , right ?

There are Pakistani members here who are ex- PAF and whose near family serve in the PAF even today at senior posts . They are only talking about Mig 21 .

So you typing Su 30 in every post can't change anything , right ?

The evidence is staring you right in the face but Indians are in deep denial.

I think (this is purely speculative) that it was a rescue attempt while the shot down wing commander was about to crash land or had just crashed, and the eagerness of the rescue team might have caused the rusty Mi 17 to stress out and fail. IAF has its own commandos and SAR teams.

This is a very old video mate
falling mi-17 at same time ring some bell too . but any how

It is called an assignment or a posting. Happens a lot in PAF too. F-16 pilots become Mirage squadron commanders or F-7 OC Flying or JF-17s.....
that's not the point bro. the point is that something like an su30 is not just given to anyone pilot, willy nilly. iaf would probably assign a highly qualified officer to the su30, it is hands down, one of the most expensive planes in their inventory. then why would the iaf assign such a highly qualified officer to an aircraft that is infamously known as the flying coffin? I'm PRETTY sure it would not, I mean yeah I know, the iaf has done some pretty damnably STUPID things but even they would go THAT stupid...

that's not the point bro. the point is that something like an su30 is not just given to anyone pilot, willy nilly. iaf would probably assign a highly qualified officer to the su30, it is hands down, one of the most expensive planes in their inventory. then why would the iaf assign such a highly qualified officer to an aircraft that is infamously known as the flying coffin? I'm PRETTY sure it would not, I mean yeah I know, the iaf has done some pretty damnably STUPID things but even they would go THAT stupid...
Read my first sentence. It is called a posting. Pilots get assigned on postings based on air force requirements and very rarely personal preference.

Read my first sentence. It is called a posting. Pilots get assigned on postings based on air force requirements and very rarely personal preference.
you still don't understand my point...would a highly qualified officer be posted to an aircraft that is proned to crash? they would post officers at the lowest end of the totem pole to accident prone aircrafts, not the highly qualified ones.

you still don't understand my point...would a highly qualified officer be posted to an aircraft that is proned to crash? they would post officers at the lowest end of the totem pole to accident prone aircrafts, not the highly qualified ones.
Same can be said about PAF F-16 pilots who died flying other aircraft on their latter assignments.

Same can be said about PAF F-16 pilots who died flying other aircraft on their latter assignments.
sure. but those pilots aren't being discussed here, this pilot and su30 is...

You point has no validity. Lots of PAF Wing Commanders fly and even have died in Mirage 3/5 crashes. So Knuckles is completely correct. Learn from others who know better instead of sticking to a preconceived notion please.

Last edited:
the captured Indian pilot used to fly Su 30. but his father, a famous IAf pilot in Kargil war, asked his son quit flying Su 30 to join Mig 21 fleet, in afraid of being deployed to the frontier at the first begining of war if continuing to fly Su 30 pilot. this pilot and his father are cowards. as fate would have it, he still be sent to mission in Pakistan and got shot down.

Back
Top Bottom