What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

We Struck 6 Indian Installations Shot Down Two Jets and Captured Your Pilot.We Just Wanted To Prove A Point That's All.And Now That The Point Is Proven We Extended A Heartfelt Olive Branch To Modi Inspite Of The Fact That He Doesn't Deserve It
When IAF crossed the boarder first to hit the JeM camp, they could have done the same as well. The point is they wanted to hit the proven camps run by JeM and not the military installations. I'm not talking about the numbers or success percentage here. Also, your claim of downing the 2 IAF aircrafts are same like IAF version of F16. Both without any substantial evidence. Also, you've claimed 3 pilots. 1 in custody, 1 at hospital and another 1 on run. If there was a second pilot in your custody, there would have been a handful of videos circulating online. As I said earlier, let the LM or US confirm the F16 claim. Whether you like it or not, your government is returning the pilot which is being criticized by your own people. These war of words won't go end any time soon as both sides will try to inspire trust and confidence in their citizens, and it is futile to have any meaningful discussion over it. Period.

So in simple words no proof that you shot down a f16
Look nobody knows what was the third aircraft that went down aside mig21 amd mi17 chopper but it did went down.
The biggest mystery is your dgispr saying 1 pilot in hospital and then saying we have only one pilot with no infornation on the pilot. He could have shown the uniform or documents or even the dead body of the pilot to confirm if he is indian.
My theory says if both parties are true then.
1 2 mig 21 downed 1 pilot captured 1 dead
2 1 mi17 down by amraam
3 1 paf aircraft down which was carrying amraam can be jf17 or f16
Why paf aircraft down because dgispr lied about one pilot which was in hospital as he was pakistani.
India lied about that amraam that missile took mi17 or mig21 and fell on indian soil.
Only reason why paf 1 aircraft is down because of lie from dgispr.
Even imran khan said 2 mig down that makes 2 indian pilots.
But what about the third pilot?
Aftermath
India lost 2 jet 1 chopper
Pak lost 1 jet

Look nobody knows what was the third aircraft that went down aside mig21 amd mi17 chopper but it did went down.
The biggest mystery is your dgispr saying 1 pilot in hospital and then saying we have only one pilot with no infornation on the pilot. He could have shown the uniform or documents or even the dead body of the pilot to confirm if he is indian.
My theory says if both parties are true then.
1 2 mig 21 downed 1 pilot captured 1 dead
2 1 mi17 down by amraam
3 1 paf aircraft down which was carrying amraam can be jf17 or f16
Why paf aircraft down because dgispr lied about one pilot which was in hospital as he was pakistani.
India lied about that amraam that missile took mi17 or mig21 and fell on indian soil.
Only reason why paf 1 aircraft is down because of lie from dgispr.
Even imran khan said 2 mig down that makes 2 indian pilots.
But what about the third pilot?
Aftermath
India lost 2 jet 1 chopper
Pak lost 1 jet

Your aftermath is your wishful thinking.

This is all guesswork and I am not interested in guess work. The 3rd aircraft can be mirage or f7 or mig 29 or anything else. I don't care.

What I want is concrete and solid proof that IAF shot down a f16. A piece of amraam is no proof whatsoever.

Your aftermath is your wishful thinking.

This is all guesswork and I am not interested in guess work. The 3rd aircraft can be mirage or f7 or mig 29 or anything else. I don't care.

What I want is concrete and solid proof that IAF shot down a f16. A piece of amraam is no proof whatsoever.
Like i said the third aircraft is unknown i agree india is lieing of only 1 mig21 down
But similarly 1 paf aircraft down dont know which one but yes down.
Paf did brilliant this time lets hope pakistan removes terrorist and we both can develop.

Like i said the third aircraft is unknown i agree india is lieing of only 1 mig21 down
But similarly 1 paf aircraft down dont know which one but yes down.
Paf did brilliant this time lets hope pakistan removes terrorist and we both can develop.

There is no proof that paf lost a jet. All is guesswork to prove that. I can't believe in guesswork.

Last edited:
Considering Indians have analytical skills of a two year old, the proper response to their bullshit is just "anni deya mazak ae?"

They are curious about the statement of baba ji in which he said i saw 2 more poilets on sky one landed our side 2nd landed in indian side... Maybe babaji is referring towards the parts of ejection seat that fell from the sky

They are curious about the statement of baba ji in which he said i saw 2 more poilets on sky one landed our side 2nd landed in indian side... Maybe babaji is referring towards the parts of ejection seat that fell from the sky
He is not that thick obviously the youngsters around him backed his claims

Both of them are of one aircraft
Mb20IFf.jpg

Our treacherous media can at least debunk Indian claims... is that too much to ask of Tribune and Dawn?

But its true they have a team here for the inspection of our f-16s and that too at the payroll of our govt budget money...but my own guess is that they monitoring only F-16 bolck52

Only valuable part of F16s in our inventory is its engine. Rest China has already copied and mastered over and over again. China is already developing and deploying AESA radars so i doubt they will pay heed to ancient pulse doppler radars.

I didn't know american sniffs took f-16 security that seriously lol!

Its not like we will give our F-16s to china to make copies of it!

O wait may be thats exactly what they fear.

Due to their fear, the Chinese leapfrogged and went straight for a stealth jet ;)

Back
Top Bottom