What's new

Debunking Indian claims of F-16 firing AIM-120C AMRAAM

yaar le lo tum meri.. AM just trying to understand this crazy conjecture of a confusion of pilot identity..
and if we are to go by this logic combined with one f-16 being downed by IAF mig-21 (as being claimed by indian media) then we should have three pilots..... because as per indian investigation the plane is twin seater so three pilots should be in our custody ....:D

Replied to this in the other thread.....lets see I haven't found those marking on stock aim120 photos yet
Someone posted it on this or another thread. I will go back to my hole.. don;t want to get banned for no reason.. i like talking to some of you guys here

am just asking.. why the sudden silence on the second guy.. stories are just a conjecture at this stage - agree.. and a lot of indian media is on hyper mode right now, indeed.

There is no silence. DG ISPR cleared that only 1 guy is in custody of Pak army. He didn't deny shooting down second IAF aircraft

As I said. It is time IAF come forward and show the HUD footage with all of us so we can see that F16 which you shot down. It isn't that difficult. ;)

This c120 can be fried from some other formation. You showed it after 24 hours. It can be some other formation or some other mission.

Now ask IAF to release the footage

So F16 down confirmed.
Yes here is more proof. now Indians can take out a rally.

52908653_1240154702801102_1123538572477988864_n.jpg

Two jets are downed (can be seen in videos available). One fell in AJK other in IOK. We have shown the wreckage of one which fell in AJK as well as pilot both are Indian. So, the other which fell in IOK should be F-16, nobody is stopping India to find and show that "F-16" wreckage.

and if we are to go by this logic combined with one f-16 being downed by IAF mig-21 (as being claimed by indian media) then we should have three pilots..... because as per indian investigation the plane is twin seater so three pilots should be in our custody ....:D
There is no silence. DG ISPR cleared that only 1 guy is in custody of Pak army. He didn't deny shooting down second IAF aircraft

As I said. It is time IAF come forward and show the HUD footage with all of us so we can see that F16 which you shot down. It isn't that difficult. ;)

This c120 can be fried from some other formation. You showed it after 24 hours. It can be some other formation or some other mission.

Now ask IAF to release the footage
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1rmGPQAEXwjJN

7:04 - PM clearly says 2 migs down and pilots (not pilot)are with us.. You can shout me out, but i have been listening to these guys as well.. will also dig out the DG ISPR conference as well. and just curious why such a confusion happened and who was the second pilot

Indian media is showing, AIM-120 C shell, as a proof that Pak used F16 and it was showed down by Mig21.
They are also claiming that, DG ISPR, said that they had 2 pilots earlier...1 was in CMH...India is claiming that the pilot sent to CMH was actually a PAF pilot.

Any thoughts on this?View attachment 542927
Thy don't know tht over a decade pakistan can use or upgrade any of its air to air missiles into other of JF17 jets and its a standard procedure tht we are running JF thunders as our fighting wheels F16 are just for special missions

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom