What's new

Decision imminent: Summary containing 6 names for next army chief sent to PMO

Jo apka daddy kahey ga wohi hoga.
Only merit is how well you can wipe usass.

I have a suspicion that regardless of who is selected, they will all backtrack from the big B policies and do a u-turn. I suspect that elections will be called immediately after the selection.

This is because the next army chief, regardless of who it is, has the opportunity to backtrack from big B’s policies. I expect them to break PDM govt and re-engage with PTI after PTI sweeps the elections. This is because if the establishment has an opportunity to side with the winning side, in my mind, they will do it.

The question then is what is PTI going to do after they win the elections. Will they do the necessary reforms that are required?

The biggest blunder of IK was, he backtracked from his anti-Army stance that actually helps Army not to consider immediate elections. The pressure on the Army is over which comes directly from the military's families and ordinary Pakistan. Khan took a U-turn and Army was actually looking for that shift. Its hard for IK to build that kind of anti-Army pressure again.

I want to make two predictions:

1-CJCSC will not be from Pakistan Army, may be PAF chief
2- Hafiz will not become COAS

I really don’t think Asim Muneer will behave any different than anyone else. I could be wrong/ but who knows, maybe the Noonies have a tape on him or something.

is there anyone among these lieutenant generals who is not aligned to any political party/personality or lobbying by any political party and remain independent and he is the finest and most deserving officer by his performance and merit to become COAS?
pardon me if there is any mistake in the message.

so who is gonna win ticket for next "Kon banay ga arab pati" saga.
E2352A9E-FD84-4A73-9BB5-76C2519C0937.jpeg

doesn't really matter!!!! another corrupt will take the place of the present corrupt!

All the disgrace and ignominy earned by the military and Mil establishment will take some doing to erase and subside.

IK was saved the disgrace of default looming ahead with PDM taking the brunt, the new COAS, and the military.

Back
Top Bottom