What's new

Defence.pk, Four years old!

Happy birthday defence.pk! :bounce:

I wish us a long and prosperous future. Pakistan hai tu ham hein, Pakistan nahin tu ham kuch bhi nahin.

Pakistan and PDF Zindabaad! :pakistan:

Happy Birthday my dear PDF!

May you have many happy returns of the day.

Many a thanks to all those who made this forum what it is today.

BTW, 4 years, hmm... PDF is school going now, can go to the washroom himself and do lots of shararat (as by this age kids becomes very naughty). :lol:

BTW, 4 years, hmm... PDF is school going now, can go to the washroom himself and do lots of shararat (as by this age kids becomes very naughty). :lol:

Xeric! , as always you are thinking with your children in your thoughts :P :lol::lol:

Xeric! , as always you are thinking with your children in your thoughts :P :lol::lol:

Lolzz.. yeah!

BTW, if you are made to stay away from your first child since the day you know that he is coming in this world, till the day he starts saying Baba, you sure would think about them. But that's what makes me proud!

69bb0e6c118b20e888c4a1fc264152b5.gif
3ecd8e6a09d90eca7799845b584648a1.gif
40a1da1d23889d0d801ea1482a62beca.gif

Happy Birthday my dear PDF!

May you have many happy returns of the day.

Many a thanks to all those who made this forum what it is today.

So, in which school this naughty is going to????:pdf::pdf::pdf:

The aim of the forum was to attract intellectuals who are interested in gaining knowledge and sharing knowledge. We have done well in four years. In these years we have been followed by enthusiasts to international media (and ISI ;)).

The forum has been cloned and copied many times. But its faithful members have stuck by it in all the hard times, and its prosperous times. While all those who have copied have failed miserably .

The success of the forum is because of its aim, management, and members..who stay united with ONE NATION, ONE VISION and ONE IDENTITY!

Defence.pk Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad! :pakistan::pdf::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom