What's new

Defence.pk Issues: January 2014 - Post here ONLY

StormShadow

Reaction score
My account has been logging out automatically when I close browser. I noticed this behavior for the first time today. I generally check the "remember me" checkbox as I dont want to type my password frequently. Today it's not working. My other accounts from other sites seem to be working normally. Is there any change in this siteor is it a glitch?
@WebMaster

I blame the Muslims. I mean a Muslim (webmaster) :D

Yeah, we are dealing with the login battle once again, will troubleshoot and fix.

My account has been logging out automatically when I close browser. I noticed this behavior for the first time today. I generally check the "remember me" checkbox as I dont want to type my password frequently. Today it's not working. My other accounts from other sites seem to be working normally. Is there any change in this siteor is it a glitch?
@WebMaster

Still having the same issues? Which browser were/are you using.

Hi, from time to time, several times a day, I am unable to open PDF... the message I get is an Error 523 one.

Any idea whats causing the trouble?

Provide more details to replicate this issue.

Exact actions, and the browser you are using, version, etc.
Current issue still not solved. Another problem also started now a days. While browsing pdf, site will go offline. Some cloud flare site. No cached version available msg will be shown with id. Clicking on retry for live version will again load it. It shows a link like me--->Singapore--->host(defence. pk)

Now it's too frequent and becoming a pain in the as.s.

@WebMaster
I dont want to sound like a complaint box but this issue is getting terrible. On mobile my account logs out as soon as I switch to a new page, while the error msg pops out every now and then and even when I open the notifications box (alerts).

I'm occasionally getting this message

upload_2015-1-16_21-25-54.png

And it's really irritating.

@WebMaster @Horus
Why is this repeatedly happening to me:mad:
Anyone else getting the same message ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom