What's new

Defense Budget Hiked to 2.3 Lakh Crore

While you have to agree neither India nor Pakistan are really in their perfect economic condition right now, anyone
who says India's condition is WORSE than Pakistan is either delusional or is a certified moron.

From 2.24 lakh crore in the interim budget the defense budget has risen to 2.3 lakh crore for the current fiscal.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I understand it...

...FDI raised from 26% to 49%
...defence budget raised from 10% last year to 12%, but basically remains at the same level planed by the UPI in their interim budget

Can you or anybody else (@Abingdonboy) point out how much of that budget will be for procurements?

What do you think about it happy / disappointed?

Last edited:
YEa right! Spend more money on killing fellow human beings.

Typical Hinduvati.
my-jihad-31.jpg

its you my friend !

This is bcz india is a poor,illiterate linguistically riotic country

No check your facts kid, India has enough money to improve our railways.

And the new government is pretty serious about it... check the new Railways budget, it even includes plans for a bullet train

At least we are not having independence/seperatist movements in our country
:pakistan:

No, the taliban running amok are enough I guess?

Does
Does literacy rate even matter?Even if it does matter in ur country<what good has it done to u?india has hightest rape ratio in the world.Per capita income matters only when half of the population of mumbai does`nt sleep on roads and footpaths

YOU started talking about literacy and now you start crying about it? :lol:

Besides, do you even know what the HDI represents?

And show me that India has the highest rape ration in the world... give me source, prove it!

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Indian literacy rate is 74% which is also not much better

Wow... you are probably the first human on earth saying this.

Besides, the figure is from 2011, the current figure is higher.
The literacy rate grew from 18.33 per cent in 1951, to 28.30 per cent in 1961, 34.45 per cent in 1971, 43.57 per cent in 1981, 52.21 per cent in 1991, 64.84 per cent in 2001 and 74.04 per cent in 2011.

So this is a pretty big improvement

* National Industrial Corridor to be set up. Rs 1000 crore set aside for this.

* 6 more textile clusters to be set up.

* Industrial Smart Cities to come up at 7 cities.

* Rs 200 crore set aside for 6 more textile clusters in Rae Bareily, Lucknow, Surat, Bhagalpur. Rs 50 crore set aside for Pashmina Production program in J&K.

* New and renewable energy deserves high priority; ultra modern power projects to be taken up in Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Ladakh with Rs 500 crore.

I can go on and on but doesn't matter as i will be wasting my time.

Indeed you are wasting time, telling me all this BS.

A real shame it won't be built around India Gate but a welcome step all the same.
it will be use more for picnics spot.... real value won't come up... I guess right now india is not ready for these types of thing. rather than using this money to make other things better.... just a personal opinion....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom