What's new

Defexpo - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHICH LMG ??/ LOOKS VERY LIGHT

30032012275.jpg

i think its Negev NG7 LMG.

^^^
THERE ARE BETTER WEAPONS NOW IN THE MARKET, ALL IA HAS TO DO IS JUST LITTLE BIT OF HARD WORK.

US SPECIAL FORCES USES FN SCAR. ITS A PRETTY GOOD GUN, I WOULD SAY EVEN BETTER THAN TAR 21, SAME GOES FOR G36 AND BERETTA ARX-160 IS ALSO VERY GOOD BUT ITS A NEW GUN.

I JUST HOPE ITS A JOKE BECAUSE OTHERWISE ITS A LAME COMMENT BUDDY...NO OFFENCE

ITS A NLOS-BSM, WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING ?? A CRUISE MISSILE DESIGN ??? ALSO OTHER PENCIL LOOKING MISSILE ARE BALLISTIC MISSILES WHICH ONLY A VERY COUNTRIES HAVE AND WHICH ARE LIKE PENCIL EXCEPT WHEN THEY ARE CANISTERISED BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN INSIDE THEIR REAL SHAPE IS NOT LIKE PENCIL....

There are pros and cons, the TAR-21 is a great weapon, reliable, accurate customisable etc but I do have a soft spot for the FN-SCAR especaiiy as it comes in both 7.62 (H) and 5.56 (L) versions and is very customisable. But it seems Indian SOF are committed to the TAR series. However the SCAR may find its way into the infantry. Time will tell.

@ The_magnificent, can you do me a favor ask few question for me. Its not just for me, everyone here including you will like to know some answers.

Also if there's stall of MDL or GRSE, can you talk to them about P17A project ??? Like design of the FFG, when the work is gonna start ?? Will it start simultaneously in both GRSE and MDL because then it will be completed in half the time. Also ask them if they will be making future IN's SSN/SSGN.

MDL will produce 4 and GRSE will produce 3 and the work will start simultaneously.
All the designing work will be handled by GRSE(superior designing team). They have also achieved some significant breakthrough in Noise reduction working on Kamotra class Corvette..

Work Beginning soon..

Ask can you ask CVRDE (drdo) about Arjun mk2 ?? Are they gonna make any physical changes especially turret and what about APS ??? I know we all have seen the video of arjun mk2 and it looks like mk1 but there are around 40-45 more changes that drdo is going to make in present arjun mk2 and then all 90 something changes will tested this year and so changes turret might be the part.

Trials that went days/months(idk!) were with only 24 Changes/improvements..!!!!!
By June, all 88(!) changes/improvements will be made and trials will start from that month only.
No Over weight issues with the tank.. Army impressed by the MkII..
APS to be provided by Israel. Gun Same as Arjun I. Yeap, Some changes in the Turret.
Movable Headlights(!).
Acc. to CVRDE it Will be the Best Tank in the world!!

FMBT to be a completely Different tank and designing work has already started. It's weight to be 1/3rd of the Arjun(!).
First prototype by 2018, by 2020 development to be completed..
Arjun MkIII to be there also..

The Snecma-DRDO deal only on papers.. One minor and one major issue.. Big Money that Snecma wants and major one being they want share in production also..
81kn is the highest thrust that Kaveri has produced till date.. GTRE is now targeting AURA and AMCA..
AMCA engine to be developed with french help. Will have TVC. Using Kaveri for naval purposes on plan(!).

LCH to take another 2 years.. A more powerful engine planned to increase it's speed upto 281kmph and increase it's payload..

Trichy rifle is being inducted by para military forces. Performing well.
Instead of having TOT of bofors, OFB never given permission to use it.
A new MCIAR{Multi Caliber Infantry Assault Rifle(most probably cause i forgot it's name, t was something like this)} rifle for F-INSAS under development. First prototype to be out in may.
Gonna be a big leap for indigenous rifle production. State of the Art. Highly Advanced. Army interested.

OFB not producing Ammo of Tavor.

A mark 2 version of Pinaka under Development. Range to be increased upto 60kms..
Already Tested GPS guided rockets on Pinaka, but Army was never interested.

An UCAV under development who's name definitely wasn't AURA..

That's all the info. i was able to gather from Scientists present at DefExpo.

Today was last day of DEfexpo, and i was little late. So most of the stalls were either gone or were packing. Most of the representatives knew even less thn the members of the forum.

I guess today was just general visitor's day So mostly there were representatives who can show people how those simulators work etc.

At saab's stall I was talking to him about gripen. the representative didn't even knew that Saab use American Engine.He was saying all the plane and subsystems are made by saab. When I asked him about AESA on Jas39 Gripen. He said he don't know much and later he left. So asking such detailed information from those guys was not wise.

Thales representatives were really kind and were sharing info with interest.

I will try to share with you what I asked, N what I saw.

MDL will produce 4 and GRSE will produce 3 and the work will start simultaneously.
All the designing work will be handled by GRSE(superior designing team). They have also achieved some significant breakthrough in Noise reduction working on Kamotra class Corvette..

Work Beginning soon..

Trials that went days/months(idk!) were with only 24 Changes/improvements..!!!!!
By June, all 88(!) changes/improvements will be made and trials will start from that month only.
No Over weight issues with the tank.. Army impressed by the MkII..
APS to be provided by Israel. Gun Same as Arjun I. Yeap, Some changes in the Turret.
Movable Headlights(!).
Acc. to CVRDE it Will be the Best Tank in the world!!

FMBT to be a completely Different tank and designing work has already started. It's weight to be 1/3rd of the Arjun(!).
First prototype by 2018, by 2020 development to be completed..
Arjun MkIII to be there also..

The Snecma-DRDO deal only on papers.. One minor and one major issue.. Big Money that Snecma wants and major one being they want share in production also..
81kn is the highest thrust that Kaveri has produced till date.. GTRE is now targeting AURA and AMCA..
AMCA engine to be developed with french help. Will have TVC. Using Kaveri for naval purposes on plan(!).

LCH to take another 2 years.. A more powerful engine planned to increase it's speed upto 281kmph and increase it's payload..

Trichy rifle is being inducted by para military forces. Performing well.
Instead of having TOT of bofors, OFB never given permission to use it.
A new MCIAR{Multi Caliber Infantry Assault Rifle(most probably cause i forgot it's name, t was something like this)} rifle for F-INSAS under development. First prototype to be out in may.
Gonna be a big leap for indigenous rifle production. State of the Art. Highly Advanced. Army interested.

OFB not producing Ammo of Tavor.

A mark 2 version of Pinaka under Development. Range to be increased upto 60kms..
Already Tested GPS guided rockets on Pinaka, but Army was never interested.

An UCAV under development who's name definitely wasn't AURA..

That's all the info. i was able to gather from Scientists present at DefExpo.

OMFG!! I hope everything is true!!!

Norway's Kongsberg Helicopter attack missile - pengwien mk 2
01042011052.jpg

kongsberg Navel attack Missile

01042011053.jpg

Saab's skalder Drone helicopter , Used for survillance

01042011056.jpg

01042011057.jpg

No Idea. :no: you should have mentioned it somewhere that this too is to asked.. :what:

Actually I was the one to answer it :). But unfortunately I was late and missed a lot of it. Thanks for sharing Info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom