What's new

Delete

FPEJAbxaMAUMsLX.jpg

You joined like...what...barely 02 Months back & you're talking about: standards

That is unless you've been here all along under another User Name that got banned.

Either way..., maybe you & your kind deserved it.

Bird.jpg

if they are using it against you and other such pajeets- good

no it raises our standards

I agree
90% of the time, you guys are using such language against your own army, generals, politicians, etc...
Also, sexually explicit language has now become a norm.

Areesh is a frustrated person. Seems preoccupied with sex, prostitution and masturbation in most threads. Probably has rapine fantasies of Ghazwa-e-Hind. Mods are usually slow, but they do try their best, except in banning people who align very well with them, like this Areesh guy.

Areesh is a frustrated person. Seems preoccupied with sex, prostitution and masturbation in most threads. Probably has rapine fantasies of Ghazwa-e-Hind. Mods are usually slow, but they do try their best, except in banning people who align very well with them, like this Areesh guy.
@Areesh is a #Legend on [PDF].

But I can understand where you're coming from* with that.

*He's not too popular with the frustrated hacks on
***.jpg
either.

@Areesh is a #Legend on [PDF].

But I can understand where you're coming from* with that.

*He's not too popular with the frustrated hacks on View attachment 913942 either.
Fr. One of life goals is to train hard and be as brutal and unforgiving as Areesh is to gangus

Honorary mentions in the same category are Hiptullah, xeuss and of course the one and only lastofthepatriots

Fr. One of life goals is to train hard and be as brutal and unforgiving as Areesh is to gangus

Honorary mentions in the same category are Hiptullah, xeuss and of course the one and only lastofthepatriots

LastOfThePatriots is based beyond belief

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom