Deleting the American flag from the emojis section

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAKISTANFOREVER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As a country that continues to malign Pakistan and done everything it could to undermine it's interests, is it possible for the MODs to delete the american flag from the emojis section? This is in respect of the 1000s of innocent Pakistanis killed by the american imposed WOT on our nation.

@waz @WebMaster @Horus @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch

Last edited:
ohhh common we love ameerca . democracy is great :lol:

Americans tried to undo Pakistan and once they have failed, now they want to be your friends. After they leave Afghanistan, Pakistan will be their lone hope to have some checks and access in there.

So leave the Amerian flag here. As time goes by, you will find they will be willing to appease you than confront you.

if that so then why not get rid of MacDonald all other American corporation that is squeezing the ordinary man from opening his own shop.

As a country that continues to malign Pakistan and done everything it could to undermine it's interests, is it possible for the MODs to delete the american flag from the emojis section? This is in respect of the 1000s of innocent Pakistanis killed by the american imposed WOT on our nation.

@waz @WebMaster @Horus @Arsalan @Irfan Baloch
I vote for sudan flag as well

I think only the Flag of Pakistan should be there. The US, Chinese, and Turkish ones should be removed.

MODs to delete the american flag
Would you settle for the Confederate flag?
404EE7F8DDFFAD904D5894094621F6CF4A20A063

if that so then why not get rid of MacDonald all other American corporation that is squeezing the ordinary man from opening his own shop.

You do know McD doesn't physically open stores in most nations. Franchises are bought by local people and McD supplies the ingredients or points out to the local guy McD authorises to sell those. I thought UK had better get education system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom