What's new

Delhi murder: Indian man held after brutally murdering girl in public

This could just as easily be in Pakistan. No real difference between the two countries in terms of violence against women and minorities, in that respect they both outdo each other.

This video of the gruesome murder is going to have far reaching consequences for Indian Muslims, they must brace for it.

Why do you think Hardcore Sanghis keep voting a failure like Modi to power

TINA. Do you have a political party which has the Golwalkar solution in its manifesto? Are you going to form one?

Look, everybody wants some real $ex. But they will be happy to jerk off to some p0rn. This is also true of Hindutva politics. You cannot exterminate Muslims. India is not Germany and Muslims are not Jews. Most hardcore Sanghis will be happy with the illusion that Muslims are being put into their place.

TINA. Do you have a political party which has the Golwalkar solution in its manifesto? Are you going to form one?

Look, everybody wants some real $ex. But they will be happy to jerk off to some p0rn. This is also true of Hindutva politics. You cannot exterminate Muslims. India is not Germany and Muslims are not Jews. Most hardcore Sanghis will be happy with the illusion that Muslims are being put into their place.
What are the odds our friend here is a reincarnation of Nilu Pule aka Blackindian ?

Can't speak for everyone but this whole Muslim thing has never informed my calculus while pulling the lever for the BJP. I fell for their whole duvlupment schpeel, and tbph, they haven't disappointed too much.. highways, ports, airports, ease of doing business, streamlining the babudom.. sab kara hai

but the best part is ki Ghandy party ki kya mast bajai hai, decimated those rat basturds proper, Raul bhaga wayanaad, tail between his legs.. I toh get a lot of sadistic pleasure from seeing congress + left ka bura haal, long may it continue.

Jai Sri Ram !

I mean, with a billion+ people around, you gonna have some psycho's

What are the odds our friend here is a reincarnation of Nilu Pule aka Blackindian ?
I never interacted with the guy, so don't know. But he hasn't ever denied this either, whenever you have mentioned it.

Can't speak for everyone but this whole Muslim thing has never informed my calculus while pulling the lever for the BJP. I fell for their whole duvlupment schpeel, and tbph, they haven't disappointed too much.. highways, ports, airports, ease of doing business, streamlining the babudom.. sab kara hai
People try to project their own beliefs on to others. Some people may have genuinely believed that Modi will kick out Muslims from India, and those people are not just victims of their own exaggerated expectations, but also oblivious to India's realities.

but the best part is ki Ghandy party ki kya mast bajai hai, decimated those rat basturds proper, Raul bhaga wayanaad, tail between his legs.. I toh get a lot of sadistic pleasure from seeing congress + left ka bura haal, long may it continue.
While I enjoyed the drubbing that Congress received twice over, I would like to see some credible opposition. Sadly there isn't one.

State of law n order in Delhi is very loose had this would have happened in UP ,

This jihadi would have been shot dead by now.

Yogi>>>>Modi

Barbaric, absolutely disgusting. I hope he gets death penalty. Parents should also bear some responsibility for creating a monster.

State of law n order in Delhi is very loose had this would have happened in UP ,

This jihadi would have been shot dead by now.

Yogi>>>>Modi

This guy pretended like Hindu and wearing Rudraksha to say it to everyone else .

He has evil intensions from the beginning, love jihad angle cant be ruled out. but, let police investigate

BS. Congress rule was slightly better than the BJP's.

I fell for their whole duvlupment schpeel, and tbph, they haven't disappointed too much.. highways, ports, airports, ease of doing business, streamlining the babudom.. sab kara hai
Whaaat duvlupment saaaar?

North Indian subhumans are still migrating to other parts of India

BS. Congress rule was slightly better than the BJP's.
That is a different discussion. Most Indian parties are the same in terms of (not) delivering on what people really want. On the issue of Hindutva aspirations, how do you claim that Congress rule was better than BJP's?

That is a different discussion. Most Indian parties are the same in terms of (not) delivering on what people really want.
BJP ruled Chattisgarh for 15 years. When the Congress came back to power the unemployment rate went down in its first terms.

On the issue of Hindutva aspirations, how do you claim that Congress rule was better than BJP's?
I am not a Hinduwadi. My dislike for Muslims does not make me one. If you haven't noticed I dislike North Indians, Gujaratis, Brahman and Banias. So you can't call me a Sanghi.

The BJP appeases Muslims too. How is it any different from the Congress in that department?

Back
Top Bottom