What's new

Delhi survey suggests women 'unsafe' in city

There are lots of cities in the world thats unsafe as compare to Delhi .... Is all cities in Pakistan safe for womens or other parts of the world ??????

:))))) Why you are always in search of justifying ills in your society by sighting other countries' issue. NO not all cities in Pakistan are safe. There are issue too in our country but NO city in Pakistan is as horrible as Delhi with regards to women safety. And i mean it. My few days' observation in Delhi was indeed one horrible shocking experience. Whereas as i always said on this forum that Chennai is much much better.

I must say Chennai is soooooooo safe if compared to Delhi

Delhi is a serious problem.Recent increase in rapid infrastructure developments has led to a huge influx of popultaion further reducing the number of police per people ratio

:))))) Why you are always in search of justifying ills in your society by sighting other countries' issue. NO not all cities in Pakistan are safe. There are issue too in our country but NO city in Pakistan is as horrible as Delhi with regards to women safety. And i mean it. My few days' observation in Delhi was indeed one horrible shocking experience. Whereas as i always said on this forum that Chennai is much much better.

Well i can post some link that can show truth but i dnt want to start flame war here

So be happy as delhi is unsafe

Not horny kids lets just say healthy kids

Well i can post some link that can show truth but i dnt want to start flame war here

So be happy as delhi is unsafe

:)))) i would be more happy (if i act as an enemy) if you continue to deny the problem and look the other way because the more you avoid looking into the matter seriously the more this problem will grow and being an enemy it will make me happy BUT as with regard to social issue we are not enemies. Being human i always would like to see these problems solved and looked upon seriously on both sides of the border because solving these issues makes the societies better and better societies are more tolerant and peaceful

:what: So Delhi is unsafe for women due to Bangladeshis ????

No definitely not,its because of a lack of policing.The city is now too much populated compared to the amount of law enforcement agenicies in the city.Developments like the metro, nearby noida and all has lef the the place with huge infra but little civil security apparatus.This is one of the major reasons for the prevailing situation

These Migrants are responsible for Increase in Theft, Robbery, Rape and Eve-Teasing.

Any Solid data ??? on this because in most of the cases the criminal party is very much Indian as well as the victim party

Any Solid data ??? on this because in most of the cases the criminal party is very much Indian as well as the victim party

No your right in most cases it is indeed an Indian issue.As i stated earlier we must work to improve the security scenario

There are lots of cities in the world thats unsafe as compare to Delhi .... Is all cities in Pakistan safe for womens or other parts of the world ??????
Whats the purpose of bringing Pakistan into discussion....????

NO our cities are not safe either.....

But we all know your intention of bringing Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom