What's new

Delhi's IGI airport gets world's second best airport award

What a waste of money.

When 70% of Indian population lives below 2 dollars a day, what would be the need for such a glamorous airport?

I'm the sure the billions Indians wasted on this airport could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives that are lost to poverty annually in India.

What a waste.

The_Fox_and_the_Grapes.jpg

I wonder which Indian airport did the producers of Indian 2030 superpower filmed their move.

What a waste of money.

When 70% of Indian population lives below 2 dollars a day, what would be the need for such a glamorous airport?

I'm the sure the billions Indians wasted on this airport could have saved hundreds of thousands of lives that are lost to poverty annually in India.

What a waste.

Thanks for your free advice and deep concerns ! Typical troll response without a grain of appreciation. Typical Indian hater.

Mumbai is inherently constrained with availability of space for the existing one. The proposed one at Navi MUmbai would only make sense and stand out , but still a distant dream. Heard that Hyderabad airport is amazing...

But at the moment congos to IGI Delhi team.

Worst new Airport build in India....and crown goes to ....Lucknow Amausi Airport....horrible build and finish....you can see and feel the corruption here.....

I wonder which Indian airport did the producers of Indian 2030 superpower filmed their move.

Someone has already given you the right finger in the right place.

Anyway, low IQ trolls are destined to keep wondering why they were born in the first place. ;)

What a waste of money.

What a waste.

Well, we even saved the wretched arse of some Yamanese refugees when even more of the population lived below 2 dollars a day.

We don't consider that a waste.

Yes, some of those wretched refugees turned out to be human waste. Unfortunately.

THANK YOU CONGRESS FOR GIVING INDIA BEST AIRPORTS!!!!

Dude how much Congis are paying you for each cr@p u write.
Seems they have hired you for the Congi Social Onslaught.

Kindly refer me too.
I also want to make some money while wasting my time on PDF.
And you will get a referal bonus too :pop:

Thanks for your free advice and deep concerns ! Typical troll response without a grain of appreciation. Typical Indian hater.

It is more than that.

It is self loathing and turning on people who saved his ancestors from persecution by Islamic bigots in his own country of Yemen.

This is how they repay that. This is the only way they know.

And we know how to handle them the next time they come running. Like they are already doing.

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan | Blog | DAWN.COM

Now they have ever fewer alternatives to run to. They have shown their colors everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom