What's new

Delimitation: Will South India be destroyed?

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

For every one rupee that Tamil Nadu gives to the Centre, it gets back 29 paise while Uttar Pradesh gets ₹2.73, and Bihar gets back ₹7.06

South India will be penalised for reducing poverty, empowering women, creating jobs, and increasing literacy. After delimitation, UP and Bihar will have more seats than the whole of South India.

@NagaBaba bhaiyye ab kuch bolega ki nahi.

@Joe Shearer @Paitoo @STREANH @StraightEdge
@Skimming
@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai

Last edited:
Many hard decisions like ending affirmative action and delimitation have been put off for decades for want of political courage. It is about time the principle of one man one vote is restored and delimitation carried out according to current population distribution.

northie Iranian Brahman power
Iranian
images (71).jpeg

Brahman

IMG_20230530_155912.jpg

its a complex issue beyond your understanding. once the outcome is there one of you should be ready to go riot in the streets.

He is fugly too.
that he is

iski beti dekhi hai ? ekdum mard deekhay hay saali

ghatotkach k roll me sweta bacchan ko rakh lo, pahay bhi back jayenge make up ka

---------------------

soorpnakha, sorry.. ghatotkach was cool

that he is

iski beti dekhi hai ? ekdum mard deekhay hay saali

ghatotkach k roll me sweta bacchan ko rakh lo, pahay bhi back jayenge make up ka

---------------------

soorpnakha, sorry.. ghatotkach was cool
Sanghi troll stop de railing the thread.

Topic PE kuch bol nahi Raha hai.

Look who is talking about merit. 😂😂

If true merit system is implemented in India, Bhaiyyas like you would be the biggest losers.

Bhaiyya sub humans would not get doles from Western and Southern India.
I am not a bhaiyya, but what an idiotic and racist post.

Democracy is in many ways the opposite of meritocracy. It means everyone is entitled to an equal vote irrespective of other merits.

The solution to transfer of wealth between states is a more federal structure where local taxes go directly to local bodies, like in the United States, and not giving disproportionate representation to some states - some of which have historically been richer.

So in short, Bhaiyya subhumans will be encouraged to breed like rabbits and oppress lower castes and women. And the rest would have to feed their useless asses.
bhayya subhumans ki band bhi karva do

but fir kis ki breeding should take the lead.. musalmans ? tamils/dravidians ? punjabi/haryanvis, bongs..

how do we do it, man.. best from all mangta for the uber gangu project

User ignored and reported.
Sanghi bhaiyya triggered**

bhayya subhumans ki band bhi karva do

but fir kis ki breeding should take the lead.. musalmans ? tamils/dravidians ? punjabi/haryanvis, bongs..

how do we do it, man.. best from all mangta for the uber gangu project
Sterilize Bhayyas and Hindustani Musalmans for the sake for Humanity.

For every one rupee that Tamil Nadu gives to the Centre, it gets back 29 paise while Uttar Pradesh gets ₹2.73, and Bihar gets back ₹7.06

South India will be penalised for reducing poverty, empowering women, creating jobs, and increasing literacy. After delimitation, UP and Bihar will have more seats than the whole of South India.

@NagaBaba bhaiyye ab kuch bolega ki nahi.

@Joe Shearer @Paitoo @STREANH @StraightEdge

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai
Why do you care about this? You don't believe in voting in the first place

Biharis I'd be ok with, enmasse kar k khatm kro.. commies evern, and those bad teeth curly haired tam tribals..

we desire nice aesthetics for future uber gangus
Sorry my bad.

All North Indians should be sterilized. Or forcibly injected with 10 boosters shots. That would be better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom