What's new

DELIVERY ROBOT LOOTED: Robotic food delivery in Austin Got Robbed

This is why even after some countries get some technologies , those technologies are not appliable due to those certain countries unique cultural and societal circumstances.

you mean countries like China?

Do you realize that you posted a 6 years old video ? The quality of the footage shows how old it was, that was the time when sporadic thefts still happened in China. Now everyone knows with security cameras in every corner, stealing means a direct ticket to the police station.
Next time you don't have to try this hard to prove my point of today's China. while the OP video is from this month.

That was done by a black man dressed in a mask as a Chinese... obviously.
Obviously, we all know the Chinese are angels, pure as freshly driven snow.

Do you realize that you posted a 6 years old video ? The quality of the footage shows how old it was, that was the time when sporadic thefts still happened in China. Now everyone knows with security cameras in every corner, stealing means a direct ticket to the police station.
Next time you don't have to try this hard to prove my point of today's China. while the OP video is from this month.

those technologies are not appliable due to those certain countries unique cultural and societal circumstances.

So your main "unique cultural and societal circumstances" is that cameras are all over the place to keep people from thieving??

you mean countries like China?

ouch. don't be cruel

this has to be the worst insult that can be heaped on chinese people and culture. Thousand of years of beautiful wonderous culture of arts science and valor that you have reduced to saying chinese are a bunch of thieves who reformed only because of cameras.

Cameras watching cameras watching people = CCP.

Back
Top Bottom