What's new

Demise of Bangladesh cricket

Musings

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I see Bangladesh is playing cricket today against Australia today and see Bangladesh batting and are 66 for 8.

Its really embarrassing that the likes of Afghanistan and Scotland are mere minnows and seem to be developing a better structure. Bangladesh cricket is going backwards. I dont understand why they are so poor. Its pitiful to watch and the nation needs to change its structure. Surely there are hidden gems in Bangla that need to be found.

This is just embarrassing to watch.

I see Bangladesh is playing cricket today against Australia today and see Bangladesh batting and are 66 for 8.

Its really embarrassing that the likes of Afghanistan and Scotland are mere minnows and seem to be developing a better structure. Bangladesh cricket is going backwards. I dont understand why they are so poor. Its pitiful to watch and the nation needs to change its structure. Surely there are hidden gems in Bangla that need to be found.

This is just embarrassing to watch.
That's what happened when the board doesn't invest in young players. Senior and experienced players are not the solution of success.

That's what happened when the board doesn't invest in young players. Senior and experienced players are not the solution of success.

Bro they seem to have gone backwards. They were progressing - today the match shows us they gone backwards...
I was expecting Bangladesh to win a few games but they performed very poorly in this
tournament and how come shakib ul hasan is not playing?

Apparently he is injured.

Total demise and failure of Bangladesh Cricket Team: Lost all 5 matches. Wah!

Bangladesh has lost its grace, total lossses, broken, and destroyed completed, infact extreme humiliation for Bangladesh Cricket Team.

1636036651801.png

Sadly they never really took off one of those talentless countries in this regard i guess

Bangladesh has lost its grace, total lossses, broken, and destroyed completed, infact extreme humiliation for Bangladesh Cricket Team.

View attachment 790151
Uneven grouping? Group 1 seems to be stronger wrt teams than group 2

From how much time they are playing cricket now? Yet BD cricket board has failed to create a team that can at least give a tough fight to it's competiters.

Bangladeshis are not good in cricket so that's may be the reason along with corrupt Board.

At one point they used to have "some" potential but now it is gone case. Sri Lanka is also another example, though they were really good in the past but now they are on a decline.

View attachment 790151
Bro
It’s the way they are losing the games. They are getting smashed. Losing with a bit of fight is acceptable but to be bowled out for 70 and th other team knocking the runs off in 5 overs is just humiliating
Bro it doesn’t matter who they play - they’ve already lost to Scotland I. Qualifying so I accept groups may be slightly uneven but right now it doesn’t matter - they’d get smashed by anyone

At one point they used to have "some" potential but now it is gone case. Sri Lanka is also another example, though they were really good in the past but now they are on a decline.
nope they are still very talented just need good management

nope they are still very talented just need good management

They may be talented but they don't have the stars of the Past, Like Jaywardina, Sangakkara, Malinga, and many others. Yes, they are good but not what they were and can't be called a strong team anymore.

They may be talented but they don't have the stars of the Past, Like Jaywardina, Sangakkara, Malinga, and many others. Yes, they are good but not what they were and can't be called a strong team anymore.
3-4 of their big players were banned recently by SLB for some dumb reason

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom