What's new

Demographic survey of Pakistanis on PDF

Where do you live or originate from?

• Total voters
I'm confused. I have lived in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, and now thanks to @DESERT FIGHTER Quetta. So I'm just wondering who should I vote for?
Ahhh! Wonder what Quetta is like these days.

My first memories in life are of riding my trike all around our colony, the snow, the pot-bellied stove to warm up in front of after coming in from the cold, the terrifying boat ride in Lake Hina, the fish grilled at the lakeside, the tall trees lining the drive there in our little Cinquecento, the 25 paisa old-style Coke bottle outside the cinema after watching "Samson and Delilah" or "Insaan aur Gaddha", the 2 for 25 paisa pastries and the long queues for them outside the canteen at St. Frances Grammar with the large sports ground to the right of my queue line.

To be a child again and never to have sinned or to be even held answerable for what little transgressions your innocence might concede. Forgive us Father for a life wasted; please judge us as if we were never born or as if we never grew to be older than seven, the edge having never worn off our innocence. Indeed every place and all creations in this world are beautiful; still we are not humbled by the majestic and consider everyday miracles to be so mundane.

Originate/Native Area = KPK
Born = Pindi BOY (@Moonlight not BUOY) :p:
Raised and Currently Lives = Islamabad :big_boss:

:partay::partay::partay:

Ma kawa ;)

Kha paky Khushala eyyy :enjoy:

You are really a miskeen than :D

IT Khan hen hum... watan hy sara Pakistan hamara :P
Phapay huni na graan kithay ee :D

Why is not occupied Jammu and Kashmir not mentioned in the vote? And why can't more than two options be picked?

Why is not occupied Jammu and Kashmir not mentioned in the vote? And why can't more than two options be picked?
Well obviously we won't write occupied jammu and Kashmir.
And you are right op should also have jammu and kashmir as an option.

Dad is from Mansehra(KPK)
Mom is from Attock(Punjab)
I was born and raised in Karachi(Sindh).

I voted Sindh.

Back
Top Bottom