What's new

Demolish illegal Bilawal house wall !!

This is completely unacceptable, people are accepting the slavery themselves!

our all system is slave of zardari and sharif.. whats new in it and this slavery is increasing day by day.

Bilawal khusri bahir aa !!

Bcln3K3CIAES2tz.jpg

Last edited:
im not a pro PPP by any mean, i'm the die-heart supporter of Pervez Musharraf but i have one question to PTI that why would you take law in your hands isn't it against the law? first of all its not your or civilian matter it is the responsibility of Police or CDA to destroy it, not public why Imran Khan is inciting public on this? Please tell me why with logic!
Unfortunately in our country these powerful families and political mafia controls the law. The law is only for the people who doesn't have power, strong family background and political links. How many time we saw any law enforcement against these crooks? Pakistanis must take what belongs to them by force and throw this corrupt elite out of country.

Last edited:
I hear that sea view is quite near if this road is used?
The wall divides the dual road in half, the side going to sea view is occupied by thugs cars and security guards and blocked on either sides by checkposts and barriers. The road has major junctions on either side, causes major traffic problems and trouble to residents and markets around it.

Have a look
24.812972,67.019343(Kheyaban-e-Saadi) - Google Maps

The wall divides the dual road in half, the side going to sea view is occupied by thugs cars and security guards and blocked on either sides by checkposts and barriers. The road has major junctions on either side, causes major traffic problems and trouble to residents and markets around it.

Have a look
24.812972,67.019343(Kheyaban-e-Saadi) - Google Maps

thats pathetic. clearly they are causing massive traffic hurdle !

Any particular reason for raising this issue at this point in time ? :what:

Dear Awab Alvi, read about your... - Mohammad Jibran Nasir | Facebook

Dear Awab Alvi, read about your #DemolishBilawalHouseWall campaign. Needless to say it only further disappointed me in PTI. The question I want to ask you now is that would you i=also be asking #PTIsupporter to take their shovels and spray paints and stop/bring down the illegal construction of your Dental Hospital (a commercial establishment) within a residential area.

To be specific the address is D-39, Block 4 Clifton in case you have forgotten the address. The neighbours have already complained about it and the local association has also brought this illegality to your notice which you have chosen to ignore. In case you are wondering this conversation is documented. Now it is further interesting to note that both Bilawal House and your under construction Dental Hospital fall under PS-113 and NA-250, both seats belonging to PTI.

This now makes curious as to whether the PTI members sitting in the Provincial and National Assemblies differentiate between the illegality of Bilawal House and your under construction Daental Hospital. If they are indeed fair and strive for justice as the name of your Party suggests then I am sure you will be the first to strike a blow on that illegal construction of your Dental Hospital and set and example for all of us. Even then if I may add, urging people to pour out on the streets, take the law in their hands, and bring down walls under a garb of political animosity as opposed to a struggle for justice is both misconceived in law, ethics and civic sense of responsibility. I sincerely good sense would prevail and you will call off the campaign having reflected on your own misdemeanour. Pakistan Zindabad!

as a neutral in al this party malarkey....

One is serving to secure the puff and his kusraah father by blocking the highway - creating isues for the public and the other is serving the public!!!!

Please correct me is am wrong... its just what I deduced from the 2 articles.

as a neutral in al this party malarkey....

One is serving to secure the puff and his kusraah father by blocking the highway - creating isues for the public and the other is serving the public!!!!

Please correct me is am wrong... its just what I deduced from the 2 articles.

its not about who is serving the public and who is not, in principle, both are supposed to serve public because they have the public office, on one hand, one says he has to protect himself because of the threat faced by serving public but they do by illegally occupying the public place and create troubles for the public, another us trying to serve the public by building illegal building in a residential area which is troubling the residents

so in order to serve the public, both are violating the most fundamental thing that is following the rules and the laws and troubling the public itself

both can't be justified in any way

the charity begins from home PTI should follow what it preaches, second thing is not to take the law in their own hands, they should approach this problem in legal ways, telling public to take law in their own hands is a bad message and encourages piblic to break rules and laws and take them in their own hands

Thank you PTI. Please do it in Lahore, Multan and other sacred places of Karachi also. These parasites have encroached on public land, thriving on public money and creating hindrances for public. These influential encroachers should be dealt first and then those KHARBOOZAs which take colour from them.
@Jazzbot @pkuser2k12 @Leader

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom