What's new

Demolish illegal Bilawal house wall !!

this is straight up Article 6 because now you guys have showed along side with nawaz that article 6 could be implement on you for breaking the law or by passing the law in form of civil disobedience. It is so funny that khatta khatta thoo thoo meetha meetha happ happ..... Sir you should go to SC and Parliament only there is no other way to tackle this so stop this aieen sikhnee.

Isn't there a court order requiring demolition of this wall?

PTI is only asking for the court order to be implemented. Why are you supporting the illegal acts of PPP and the police against the court?

About Parliament: What has happened to gazillions of resolutions passed in NA? We recently passed resolution against drones, what happened? Besides, your beloved prime minister along with most of his minister don't even bother to come to parliament sessions. In last session there were only 6 govt lawmakers present in lower house out of almost 200. What fruits will come out if we will raise our voice in Parliament, mango?

About SC: How about other gazillions of petitions which PTI alone has filed in SC since ages and nothing is happening on these petitions? You want us to file one more to demolish this wall and then wait for 3 decades? Till then God knows how many more roads these cockroaches will block and how many more petitions to demolish them will register in SC. Just for a hint, your CM Punjab was declared not suitable to contest any elections because of his loan default back in 2000 - 01, he took a stay order from LHC and is still member of PA and CM Punjab. Around 20 petitions against his stay order are pending till date. Go figure it out.
Yes sir you Must go to parliament and SC no matter what you say or want. even if it takes 1000 years to get the things done but you MUST GO TO CONSTITUTION OF PAKISTAN.... isn't it what you guys have been preaching like a 17 year old evangelist girl who goes door to door and preach jesus is the only way jesus is the only way but when she sees a boy she goes crazy and do exactly opposite of what is thought to her in church! AM I HARSH ON MY WORDS? INDEED I'M AND TAKE THEM LIKE MEN. Ill give you reasons, You guys speak of constitution day and night but when this constitution doesn't give you any answer to your problem you are ready to take law in your hand and screw the constitution. honestly i'm with you on this to demolishing billawal khusra's wall and im even with you to shove that up his butthole. but i have to point out your hypocrisy the HYPOCRISY of PTI and IMRAN KHAN.... now tell me if i'm wrong? In 1999 judges were Nawaz's Parliament was nawaz's. President was nawaz's and there was nothing you could have done to stop him. He was on the verge passing 15th amendment which would have made him Khalifa of Pakistan, Pakistan was doomed, Pakistan had only 2 weeks of FR and total of $400 million in FR which were worth 2 weeks of FR. Do you even know what it means? a country of 140 million at a time had only $400 million in FR? do you know that there are over 4,000 americans alone who have more then $400 million alone each of them! this is sad but Army was wrong to take over Pakistan! Nawaz was sending it's COAS to india but it was ok, nawaz was looting left to right and made close to $4 billion in kickbacks but it was ok and army was't supposed to take over. Baynazir mardood was in exile by nawaz in 1999 who was the second crook of the nation opps im sorry i did toheen e jahmooriat because she was the daughter of east but to hell with her and her mardood kabar. Who else was in the political pipeline? IK? no one knew him back then! he was only a cricketer. but army was wrong to take over and in handing over Pakistan to Musharraf. Then come to 2007, Feb 2007 Ghazi brothers opened shariat courts a KM away from SC of Pakistan who's judges were themselves but CJP refused to summoned them. he forgot to take SOU MOTO, but it was ok for you guys, Ghazi brothers threatened the GOP of suicide attacks all over the country in case of If GOP tried to stop their shariat court.. Lal Masjid threatens suicide attacks - DAWN.COM but it was ok to do so, because. come on they are terrorist and Pakistanis are lovers of terrorists. SC was mute on this and when they were arrested they were released by this very same CJP Iftikhar dajaal courts. but Musharraf was wrong to fire him. Pak Foj arrested 15,000 terrorist and CJP released every single of them and all went back to their terrorist activities and some of the actively took part in suicide attacks and got their hoors for killing Pakistanies but Musharraf was wrong to fire him. then entire political class was asking for elections and it was about NOV 2007 and suicide attacks were kept blowing because of the act of CJP releasing all the terrorist. and army needed to go a head and clean the area from terrorist especially KPK which was impossible by right wings parties stopping the government to take action against terrorist so Musharraf imposed emergency but i know he was wrong again because he isn't PTI.. in that emergency the constitution was in abeyance which means all the state functions are working but the courts so you can prosecute the terrorist under military law and it worked and we held almost bloodless elections beside the killing of BB mardood and attacks on her and nawaz but bloodless in a term of politically bloodless no blood was shed between political governments and no blood was shed of civilians at poling stations and KPK Bolochistan sind panjab held elections and Y'll got your democracy. up until December 2009 Musharraf's emergency was totally legal according to 1973 constitution, holding constitution in abeyance wasn't unlawful, now in dec 2009 CJP dajal and political class changed the law and amend the abeyance and held it also unlawful. but fine it was amended and it's your right but it is only applicable after the date of it is passed not before! it is merely as if you are driving on motor way at the speed of 120km which is the speed limit of motor way on 20 dec 2013 the day you are driving on it. but in December 2014 speed limit is changed to 100km and government has issued you a over speeding ticket for a crime which wasn't a crime when you did it at all. Indeed you could have driven 100km on dec 30 2013 but you chose to drive right on the speed limit of 120km which was legal but now you are being charged for it. tell me if it is a right thing to do? tell me the supporters of PAKISTAN JUSTICE MOVEMENT? tell me if it is JUSTICE? but no you guys will be mute on this one because it was done by Military man and he has to be convicted of something he didn't do but we are claiming of him doing it! so just as you guys are talking about taking law in your hand is legal then why is it a crime when a military man doesn't cross the limit but just do what its needed to be done for this country. just like you guys are trying to do and trying to do the right thing in a corrupt nazam so be fair and don't criticize those who also did the same thing what you are doing. If army follow the law all the time just as i was asking you to take the matter to courts then nothing would have happened in the right way in this country. Right now the nawaz has control and back then also nawaz did and no one could have done anything unless he was thrown out, same goes for CJ iftekhar, nothing was possible until his crook butt was out of the office

this is the link for shariat court of ghazi brothers in 2007
Lal Masjid threatens suicide attacks - DAWN.COM

Hafsa clerics set up Qazi court in Lal Masjid - DAWN.COM

please dont turn this topic from our talk to lal masjid because i gave the links just because i like to talk with evidence you guys can check my posts history

Isn't there a court order requiring demolition of this wall?

PTI is only asking for the court order to be implemented. Why are you supporting the illegal acts of PPP and the police against the court?
if police isn't doing anything and courts are not able to implement it then go to Parliament or SC and fight your case within constitution or accept other's efforts in the same manner as you are doing it

Last edited:
No one has the right to block a public road permanently. The land does not belong to the Bhutto-Zaradris. However PPP were in power at the Centre and in Sind, who could dare to challenge this illegal construction?

Despite the fact that I do not normally agree with PTI policies; this is an exception. Here the PTI stand is correct and PPP Sind gov’t is totally wrong. This is an out & out ‘DADAGIRI’ by the Sind Provincial gov’t.

dont poke your nose in other peoples business ... pehlay khud sekho tamez phir sekhana kisi ko , support your TTP and religious extremist sympathizers where you live .. pray that they have shariat in the canadian city you live in .. Karachi has rejected such people and parties and it always will .. No votes for taliban sympathizers

What an idiot you are. Never seen a moron like you. From which post of mine did you gather I support TTP and religious extremist?

you know i will take this head on my son, You spoke about i shouldn't talk about law and order. like i said earlier explain your actions son explain your plan or speak with facts not emotions. now having said that ill come to the point. you said that court order is passed and if CDA isn't imposing the order then public and PTI should take law in hand may i ask you on what legal ground you are expecting us to take law in our hands and by pass government and law enforcement agencies?. make sure you answer my question why should we take action in our hand and break the law by taking matters in our own hands? since it is the responsibility of Law enforcement agencies and government.

how have you been brother i hope you remember me from old times we used to defend Pakistan on this forum back in the days lol miss most of my old friends who have quit this forum over none sense of little kids who troll this page day and night haha
Kid you didn't reply to my first question which was less emotional and understandable . As die heart fan of a dictator why mush took over. Broke all laws and by passed all law enforcement agencies. Broke constitution of Pakistan. Why?. first justify this then I will give you reply for your questions. Rest if PTI doing anything illegal dont spare them. Btw only difference between us is your focus is only on PTI. However what I am saying is the same thing but for everyone who violate law.

karachi has it will reject PTI the terrorist TTP symphathisers and spokesmen ... JI was rejected for the same ... And most importantly .. MQM doesnt need to do any thing , PTI k actions hi lay dobay gay sooner aur later

urban terrorist of mqm karachi are uneasy after pti got massive votes from karachi wal and now ranting to save themselves with same ethnic and terrorist remarks

selling dead bodies and conspiracy theories that whole world is against them even uk who is baring burden of altaf for 21 years

people have fallen for that willingly or on gun point but not anymore

What an idiot you are. Never seen a moron like you. From which post of mine did you gather I support TTP and religious extremist?
Get lost idiot .. hundreds of two faced morons are here , who have sympathies for Taliban
urban terrorist of mqm karachi are uneasy after pti got massive votes from karachi wal and now ranting to save themselves with same ethnic and terrorist remarks
selling dead bodies and conspiracy theories that whole world is against them even uk who is baring burden of altaf for 21 years
people have fallen for that willingly or on gun point but not anymore

we will know in the local bodies elections... in my opinion TTP - PTI alliance people will reject

people will reject tripple threat urban terrorists of anp,ppp and mqm

only the poor KPK awam choose PTI's idiotic .. fake promises of 90 days change and all the Bakwas .. Now the province and its people are paying heaviest price in terms of blood loss and property .. go fool some one else ... Even the mall road dharna was a failure

we can go around in circle for days ... its very simple to comprehend deliver in KPK and you will get any results or failure will be the end result

only the poor KPK awam choose PTI's idiotic .. fake promises of 90 days change and all the Bakwas .. Now the province and its people are paying heaviest price in terms of blood loss and property .. go fool some one else ... Even the mall road dharna was a failure

we can go around in circle for days ... its very simple to comprehend deliver in KPK and you will get any results or failure will be the end result

i gave you answer to your no performance propoganda earlier but as i said deth compulsive lying mqm "na haqparast" never quits

as for only kpk public voted for pti nadra vote verification proves otherwise in karachi will prove otherwise in Lahore if nadra is given a chance or we will force your buddy pm to give nadra a chance to verify votes

so keep ranting

Last edited:
i gave you answer to your no performance propoganda earlier but as i said deth compulsive lying mqm "na haqparast" never quits

as for only kpk public voted for pti nadra vote verification proves otherwise in karachi will prove otherwise in Lahore if nadra is given a chance or we will force your buddy pm to give nadra a chance to verify votes

so keep ranting

yeah PTI stance is dhandli was upto to abotabad only KPK was free and fair elections .. lol

listen lost cause again PTI has a premiership of a province deliver there and they will get popularity ... no deliverance means failure and doomed in history books

yeah PTI stance is dhandli was upto to abotabad only KPK was free and fair elections .. lol

listen lost cause again PTI has a premiership of a province deliver there and they will get popularity ... no deliverance means failure and doomed in history books
If the stance of demolishing the wall was by MQM, you would have supported it? Wouldn't you? Yes would have supported it and also bashed PTI for not standing up to PPP while you are at it. But now when its PTI who has decided to get court order implemented against the thugs, you guys have opportunity to score political points and bashing PTI for standing with the people.

If the stance of demolishing the wall was by MQM, you would have supported it? Wouldn't you? Yes would have supported it and also bashed PTI for not standing up to PPP while you are at it. But now when its PTI who has decided to get court order implemented against the thugs, you guys have opportunity to score political points and bashing PTI for standing with the people.

No you are wrong i am against PTI as personally i quiet appreciated bilawals courage's stance against TTP .. Buzdil khan never had the courage to stand up against the killers .. the next day PTI's alvi tweets PTI supporters to gather up and demolish the wall in essence i see PTI nothing more than political wing of TTP .

PTI delusional kids and its leadership have failed to put any attention towards occupied land by Taliban in karachi and GOP has no writ .. + a dozen more , i see PTI as a bunch of top end two faced Hippocrates

pti is not urban terrorist party who start on terror rampage when any one challenges its constituencies

pti has offered by themselves to check any pti won constituency by nadra

mqm cant deliver in a city lest a province keep quite aur kan pakar kar kharay raho like ppp and pmln want you to be with operation going on

Back
Top Bottom