What's new

Demolition of Madina Masjid, Tariq Road on Encroached Land!!

if people know the mosque is build on " qabza ki zameen " ...can they still recite namaz ? ... or it's haram ...because the majority of mosques or religious seminaries in Pakistan are build on confiscated land ... I think i would be better off reciting a prayer at home ....

haaan... wahan bhi movlioo na kabza kar lia .... no sthitzz. that was an empty plot for ages and its prime location ..billions of rupee land..... islam itni tazi sa pheel raha haa. ????
Praying in a masjid built on illegally obtained land cannot make the person close to Allah. I find it repulsive praying in this masjid.
A different case, but the Messenger ordered Masjid Zarrar to be burnt as it was being used to sow seeds of discord amongst Muslims.

What a joke our religious scholars have become.
Instead of standing up for justice, they/we stand up for our interest irrespective if it's right or wrong.
Our version of Islam is failed call concepts.

SC also hard on commercial use of land in military bases, CA land, cantonements, etc.
This CJ is doing not done before. It is painful but necessary. All Karachi is plotted and sold.

What bothers me is that all this has gotten to the SCP to sort out. Why?

We need two things;

1. An effective land registry.
2. A decision on what will be done for all illegal construction in Pakistan. We cannot have one rule for one and another for one.

It is not viable to knock down everything, it's also not viable to regularise everything, but the criteria to decide what to do should be laid out, agreed and implemented without decades long cases in the judicial system.

What bothers me is that all this has gotten to the SCP to sort out. Why?

We need two things;

1. An effective land registry.
2. A decision on what will be done for all illegal construction in Pakistan. We cannot have one rule for one and another for one.

It is not viable to knock down everything, it's also not viable to regularise everything, but the criteria to decide what to do should be laid out, agreed and implemented without decades long cases in the judicial system.
You are talking about the greater governance issue which is non-existent in Pakistan.
I am guilty also as I am just making sermons. Need a movement for justice, fairness, upholding of law, reforms to create smaller provinces, local bodies to manage matters locally. We just look that someone shall come and fix all things. People hoped IK, but he is only relatively better so far. He should still get a 2nd term as he is handicap currently.

awww here is challenge come from mulla's

ایسے دس فیصلے بھی آجائیں تسلیم نہیں کریں گے،مفتی تقی عثمانی

1taqiusmani.jpg

وفاق المدارس العربیہ پاکستان کے تحت جامعہ دارالعلوم کراچی میں صدر وفاق المدارس مولانا مفتی محمد تقی عثمانی کی صدارت میں خدمات مدارس دینیہ کنونشن منعقد ہوا۔ جس میں مفتی تقی عثمانی نے کہا کہ مدینہ مسجد کو گرانے جیسے دس فیصلے بھی آجائیں تسلیم نہیں کریں گے۔

صدر وفاق المدارس مولانا مفتی محمد تقی عثمانی نے اپنے خطاب میں کہا کہ دینی مدارس کے خلاف ہونے والی سازشوں کا ہم نے باہم مل کر مقابلہ کرنا ہے، انشااللہ نصرت الہٰی ہمارے ساتھ شامل ہوگی اور الحمدللہ ایسے آثار ہیں کہ ہماری جدوجہد کامیابی سے ہمکنار ہوگی۔

They have no shame .... I never expected such an irresponsible statement from Taqi Usmani ...

The next task was to build a mosque in Medina like the one built in Quba. The place where Muhammad's she-camel had stopped was an open courtyard with some palm trees growing over it, and it belonged to two orphan brothers named Sahl and Suhayl. When they came to know that the Prophet wanted to build a mosque on their property, they were elated and offered the property as a present to the Prophet. But the Prophet kindly declined their offer, paying them instead two mithqals1 in gold, the price settled for the plot. The plot was cleared of the trees, and a mosque 54 yards in width and 60 yards in length was built over it with clay bricks and mud. It was roofed with palm-wood rafters covered with palm branches, leaves and clay. Actually, it was not sufficiently solid to keep rain out.

They have no shame .... I never expected such an irresponsible statement from Taqi Usmani ...

download.jpg

The next task was to build a mosque in Medina like the one built in Quba. The place where Muhammad's she-camel had stopped was an open courtyard with some palm trees growing over it, and it belonged to two orphan brothers named Sahl and Suhayl. When they came to know that the Prophet wanted to build a mosque on their property, they were elated and offered the property as a present to the Prophet. But the Prophet kindly declined their offer, paying them instead two mithqals1 in gold, the price settled for the plot. The plot was cleared of the trees, and a mosque 54 yards in width and 60 yards in length was built over it with clay bricks and mud. It was roofed with palm-wood rafters covered with palm branches, leaves and clay. Actually, it was not sufficiently solid to keep rain out.

I agree with u.

It just exposee real godly understanding of our scholars. If he really believes that a Masjid build on a land earmarked for a Park can be used for Masjid because paperwork was complete then he is not a true godly person. In Pakistan every kind of paper are readymade available.

Last edited:

and why not this is thier rozi roti if you demolish all grabbed mosques madrasas then what left ? sari zameen to qabza ki hain inhoon ne .

آپکو کیا لگا ایک مولوی اچھی سی لوکیشن دیکھتا ہے تو اسکا دل کہتا ہے واہ کیا جگہ ہے یہاں تو مسجد مدرسہ ہونا چاہیے واللہ ۔ وہ گھر جاتا ہے اور اپنے ارئیل اسٹیٹ ایجنٹ کو فون کر کے اس زمین کا مالک ڈھونڈھنے کا کہتا ہے پھر اس کا ایجنٹ مالک ڈھونڈھتا ہے اور اس سے سے 4-5 ملاقاتیں کر کر سودا کرتا ہے اور آخر میں 25 کروڑ کی ڈیل فائنل ہوتی ہے مولوی 2 کروڑ بیانا دیتا ہے اور 30 دن کے اندر باقی 23 کروڑ دے کر زمین خریدتا ہے اور اللہ کی راہ میں وقف کر دیتا ہے ؟ :rofl:

awww here is challenge come from mulla's

ایسے دس فیصلے بھی آجائیں تسلیم نہیں کریں گے،مفتی تقی عثمانی

View attachment 806469

وفاق المدارس العربیہ پاکستان کے تحت جامعہ دارالعلوم کراچی میں صدر وفاق المدارس مولانا مفتی محمد تقی عثمانی کی صدارت میں خدمات مدارس دینیہ کنونشن منعقد ہوا۔ جس میں مفتی تقی عثمانی نے کہا کہ مدینہ مسجد کو گرانے جیسے دس فیصلے بھی آجائیں تسلیم نہیں کریں گے۔

صدر وفاق المدارس مولانا مفتی محمد تقی عثمانی نے اپنے خطاب میں کہا کہ دینی مدارس کے خلاف ہونے والی سازشوں کا ہم نے باہم مل کر مقابلہ کرنا ہے، انشااللہ نصرت الہٰی ہمارے ساتھ شامل ہوگی اور الحمدللہ ایسے آثار ہیں کہ ہماری جدوجہد کامیابی سے ہمکنار ہوگی۔

If they don't accept court and laws, then we should kick them to afganistan. Let them create their version of sharia there. We should not accept any illegal demand from Mullahs. Don't make Pakistan banana republic.

If they don't accept court and laws, then we should kick them to afganistan. Let them create their version of sharia there. We should not accept any illegal demand from Mullahs. Don't make Pakistan banana republic.

thats the point. what about tahreek labaik ? these all mulla got motivation from threek labik now every one challenging gvt rid.

Back
Top Bottom