What's new

Despite ban, Pak channel brings JuD chief Hafiz Saeed on talk show

And Indian PM is one of the most popular figure in the world .

On topic :Very nice development .GoI should be in ROFL now .
His publicity only gives a diplomatic upperhand to us

Famous for? Selfies? :p

Amazingly how indian is reacting isnt so surprising u have nothing but to argue over argue this is the family system i believe..
Pakistani were burnt alive and indian judicary convict him and still he is freely enjoying his life.
Hafiz saeed is not indian concern if they are using TTP and ISIS against pak thru Afg then they going to wait for the real action not like mumbai drama and recent pathankot..
They sud take care of their terrorist PM and capital which is full of rape. Unless they want RSS and bajrandal to take over and ruthlessly make india superpower.

Who convicted whom, and who is now free?

Do you get your news from your paanwala ? Why are you so misinformed?

My heart is bleeding for such brazen act of defiance by media
I am sure government will destroy the channel in order to safeguard its Indian investment
In the other news girls from lal masjid allied madrassahs offer themselves to Daesh as jihadi wives and lal masjid cleric threatens and taunts the state and invites all Baghdadi to come to Pakistan and justifies attacks on school
so what is your government doing about it then?

Famous for? Selfies? :p

Check google .
I dont have to post that entire links.
World leaders interested in taking selfies with him .Because they respect him a lots and love the decision taken by the citizens in the world largest democracy including UAE Arab leaders .
He is The Prime Minister Of India.

Punting money
Selling public sector companies hosting Arab hunters of endangered birds
Doing businesses in India and Dubai
so in essence f*cking up the country they promised to sort out. why do i feel the cpec project is a waste then if none actually believes in the project and is more concerned about putting money on their own pocket at the expense of the public. have they decided with the route of the project? either through punjab or through balochistan or kpk.

anyway back to work... ttyl

The idiocy of some of the members over here is just amazing. Tell me something - do you really believe that people like Hafiz Saeed will consider the TTP or any other groups (like Taleban, Al Qaeda etc.) to be an 'enemy' because 'he is patriotic'? Of course not. He might say they are 'misled' outwardly but inwardly any group that fights in the name of islam is his brethren. He cares two hoots about Pak, simple as that. And you need to ban him more for your own survival than anything else. Last year when Army Public School attack happened for a moment you all cried and the tantrums. WHat happened after that? They came back again. This cycle will go on as long as people like you are in your country.

Aren't you the alternate ID for @Marxist ? At lest that's the ID change he got in IDF.

No I am still in my Marxist id and thats my only id here

Punting money
Selling public sector companies hosting Arab hunters of endangered birds
Doing businesses in India and Dubai

Oh please. We had a bunch of non performing white elephants on out side including India Telephones, Bharat Copper, Modern Foods and god knows what other $hit. We sold them off and the economy was better off for that. The specific PSU Pakistan Steel Mills, as far as I know is one massive black hole in your economy? Getting rid of it is probably waaaaaay overdue man. If yo're waiting for it to turnaround, trust me that is very low possibility.

so in essence f*cking up the country they promised to sort out. why do i feel the cpec project is a waste then if none actually believes in the project and is more concerned about putting money on their own pocket at the expense of the public. have they decided with the route of the project? either through punjab or through balochistan or kpk.

anyway back to work... ttyl
They are sabotaging it
China gave last warning few weeks ago to sort out issues which are about kickbacks among politicians
They will kill it if they don't get their share

They are sabotaging it
China gave last warning few weeks ago to sort out issues which are about kickbacks among politicians
They will kill it if they don't get their share
thats politicains for you ehh, even the chinese have to preasure you to save your own country. now thats messed up having somone tell you what to do to sort it out. what about the armed forces? do they just sit and watch the action, or do they bash some heads together to sort the problem out?

Back
Top Bottom