What's new

Despite hating Pakistanis : More Afghans crossing into Pakistan?

Pakistan has a population of over 240 million people where a lot themselves are suffering from lack of opportunities.

You have enough human resources to utilise at home.

Stop being greedy and let the Afghans fix their own country and live in their own land in Afghanistan.
If anything some Pakistani billionaire should buy Afghanistan out. We could use the land, lol.

I do believe in Pakistani irredentism.

Why would God be behind women and child killers when they go kaboom in a market?
Why do you differentiate on the method of explosive delivery? Whether a government does it with an expensive tool or it's done cheaply via a suicide bomber? Oh I see, it's starting to make sense now....you having a uniform and thinking you're special....

If anything some Pakistani billionaire should buy Afghanistan out. We could use the land, lol.

1699763127568.png

Redrawn merge

Countries are not brought. They are conquered.

Or both if you are Jewish.

Islamist is another word for extremist and extremists are of poor character who would get involved with crimimal or violent acts.

I am glad they printed that article with this wording, first western outlet to go against PDM.
This is who is hanging around these forums including the bachabaaz homos that are everywhere. This moron loved going to USA ("Disney world") and hasn't been to Pakistan for 20 years. He wants to purge the "sharifs" too. Generals should be against and eliminate these leftists.

Back
Top Bottom