What's new

Development of Karachi skyscrappers (skyline)

Bahadurabad

29591_386497881435716_1332151646_n.jpg

If you will go in bahadurabad in Karachi you can see the progress of highrises in Karachi.

Please post this image of Karachi Skyline of Bahaadurabad posted in SSC by hammy.

Pnsc Tower from Karachi Club
8199782643_613512bceb_b.jpg

Bahria Complex II & III

nocturnal_city_09_by_swizor-d4rhheq.jpg

Bon Vista Appartments, Clifton
karachi20_by_swizor.jpg

I.I Chundrigar Road (Downtown Karachi) Pics Taken from Saima Trade Tower

nocturnal_city_05_by_swizor-d4r9smw.jpg

nocturnal_city_01_by_swizor-d4r9nck.jpg

nocturnal_city_07_by_swizor-d4r9uv6.jpg

nocturnal_city_04_by_swizor-d4r9per.jpg

Shaheed e Millat Road Karachi
317118_436790323050860_1987720610_n.jpg

why no more updates on ths thread? many more buildings have risen since 2012

Looks pathetic, like a Nigerian city.

Karachi is our financial capital, it should have been vastly more developed than it is now. Heck even some African cities look better than this.

MQM and PPP have both destroyed Karachi. Useless people, incompetent and stupid all rolled into one. Lanat on them all.

Looks pathetic, like a Nigerian city.

Karachi is our financial capital, it should have been vastly more developed than it is now. Heck even some African cities look better than this.

MQM and PPP have both destroyed Karachi. Useless people, incompetent and stupid all rolled into one. Lanat on them all.

Even bigger lanat on all of us for voting in the same garbage in every election.

no law and order means no development..its absolutely pathetic situation of law and order..judicary is also in poor situation and police almost nver investigate or collect evidence in right manner..polices and policies still is living in 1860s

what skyline? i hope Karachi rises soon from violence and everything else.

Even bigger lanat on all of us for voting in the same garbage in every election.

I didn't vote for MQM or PPP.

Blame the idiots in Karachi who back MQM without thinking logically about how ridiculously dreadful their track record of city building is.

They can't even control law and order, never mind build skyscrapers. Its an embarrassment.

Its a dusty, dirty and lawless city.

Karachi needs a fresh pragmatic approach from someone who genuinely wants to build the city. Karachites need to move on from the barbaric gang culture, they treat MQM likes its their tribe. Get over it you silly idiots.

We have to launch ourselves into the 21st century. Reject MQM and PPP, reject their constant b*llshit and excuses over why they have done absolutely nothing over the last 30 years.

Apart from turning the city into a stage for armed political gangs and freeloading terrorists to operate with impunity. Pathetic mindset.

Rangers need full access to clean the city, if this doesn't work then call the army. The city needs a clean sweep, perimeter to perimeter.

Then we can start building this city up from a clean slate with new person in charge.

Back
Top Bottom