What's new

DF-21D in action

If you noticed they are identical, by No. EP214 - 218 vehicles as watched in the parade, EP214, EP218 are the most left in formation of 4 : EP-214, 215, 216, 217 / EP-218, 219 ...
On the road they are EP-216, 217, 218

Last edited:
So am I wrong to say "they are for showing only" ?
no matter where they are, Beijing or Xiamen

---------
LOL, China use missiles to threaten a woman ? Tsai Ing Wen by her name, love Western values and was born as Taiwanese in 1956.
DF-5B_2.jpg

05-china-df-5b-missile-front.jpg

That thing has the power of R-36, so everyone should get scared of it.

Do you know where's Kinmen, Matsu, Pratas islands ?
I think China need some bravery, no need DF-21D to take back Kinmen
twmap.jpg

I know the China Geography much better than you. Don't try to be my teacher on this.

Taking back the island is just a matter of time to us. We know what is the largest obstacle to achieve this. And that's why we take the PLA modernization so seriously. That's why we push us so hard to develop advanced weapon systems in almost all areas: 4th-generation/5th-generation fighters, Anti-ship ballistic missiles, ICBMs, nuclear submarines, AEGIS destroyers, anti-satellite missiles, cruise missiles, missile defense system, Beidou Navigation Satellite system, AWACS system, heavy transporters, blabla. Or you really think these systems are developed for Taiwan solely??

What makes us stronger is the hard work of our people, not throwing the military power recklessly as the Americans.

Not sure if you can read Chinese. Let me do a quick translation to you for the below pictures:
thanks to the workers at the Dalian Shipyard! They work diligently to support the re-unification efforts of China.

1234567890.jpg

It belongs to the assumption, which must be in your national defence strategy
But our national defence strategy is not to fight a war. Our perceive threat to our national security is the USA and no one else but in all honesty, none of you posses the capability to push us into fighting for all live like the US can. So your talks of these Asian cronies certainly out of place. If anything a bunch of Hyenas is not going to scare a pride lion.

But our national defence strategy is not to fight a war. Our perceive threat to our national security is the USA and no one else but in all honesty, none of you posses the capability to push us into fighting for all live like the US can. So your talks of these Asian cronies certainly out of place. If anything a bunch of Hyenas is not going to scare a pride lion.

They would help to tear a wound lion into pieces.

Well California just deployed their version of DF-1. The Democracy and Freedom 1. Be warned!

ATTACH=full]306209[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1463845696.336689.jpg
    ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1463845696.336689.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom