What's new

Dhaka monitoring Kashmir situation, hoping for de-escalation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhaka should remain what it is............India's bitch and instead of hoping for de-escalation it should be celebrating India's so called strikes.

Remember the miserable and humiliating defeat u had to face on the hand of our brave multi Bahini ? Don't forget that humiliation that easily.

We r a brave nation who didn't hesitate to jump in front of machine gun with bamboo sticks. Be careful about what u wish for.

Who knows u might again have to beg for the life of 93k, ok?

Remember the miserable and humiliating defeat u had to face on the hand of our brave multi Bahini ? Don't forget that humiliation that easily.

We r a brave nation who didn't hesitate to jump in front of machine gun with bamboo sticks. Be careful about what u wish for.

Terrorists right, i always remember it and that is why we are now stronger than ever before. Thanks for the reminder, now **** off traitor and join your Indian brethren in their whining.

Terrorists right, i always remember it and that is why we are now stronger than ever before. Thanks for the reminder, now **** off traitor.

Yes, I know that humiliation can't be forgotten that easily where our brave mukti Bahini under the rightful elected leader of Bangladesh kicked the terrorist Pak army out of our beautiful land and made their general beg for the life of their captured soldiers.

Yes, I know that humiliation can't be forgotten that easily where our brave mukti Bahini under the rightful elected leader of Bangladesh kicked the terrorist Pak army out of our beautiful land and made their general beg for the life of their captured soldiers.
Yawn. You guys had it easy India picked up the fight for you.

when did Bangladesh became superpower, did i miss something fking lungies lol

We don't want to become that type of superpower where we will have half of our people illiterate, high mortality rate, non existent minority right and where our president will have to run from door to door with a begging bowl.

We aspire to be someone like Iceland instead of north Korea.

Oh my, another wanna be dhoti power..

Oh we have not forgotten it, that is why your master along with you traitors have never mustered the courage to attack Pakistan again. Now go and lick your Indian Master after they have been thoroughly humiliated by Pakistan and its brave forces.

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus Weren't Indians enough that now we have Hasina's scums lingering here disrespecting our institutions?

I think both Indians and Pakistanis should stop fighting cause Dhaka wants us to stop, and they are watching.

Guess what? No one cares.
Tell that to your bitch Neptune who thinks anybody cares what an insignificant country like BD has to say.

Oh we have not forgotten it, that is why your master along with you traitors have never mustered the courage to attack Pakistan again. Now go and lick your Indian Master after they have been thoroughly humiliated by Pakistan and its brave forces.

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus Weren't Indians enough that now we have Hasina's scums lingering here disrespecting our institutions?
Yes, yes run to the mods now. U just represented the mindset of ur lot. U guys r good at persecuting the innocent civilians only but when they stand up to u, u run back to Islamabad just like ur lot ran back to Islamabad with their tails behind their legs on 16th Dec.

Go and look at the post u made about our PM without any provocation. Learn to respect others if u wanna get respected.

Next time you wouldn't have to stand in front of our weaponry. We will deliver it to your arse hole via our Ababeels. :)

Yes, yes run to the mods now. U just represented the mindset of ur lot. U guys r good at persecuting the innocent civilians only but when they stand up to u, u run back to Islamabad just like ur lot ran back to Islamabad with their tails behind their legs on 16th Dec.

Go and look at the post u made about our PM without any provocation. Learn to respect others if u wanna get respected.
Why dont you follow your own advise and see how your PM treats Pakistan? Even when Pakistan and Pakistanis have moved on, you lot still bring in 71, your PM continues to play politics with Modi on that and you want me to respect that Bitch?

You must be so upset, especially after denouncing the Kashmiris as terrorists. You should go fight for India and die alongside your heros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom