What's new

Dharnas are prescripted and same writer behind both:PPP Chief Zardari

Our beloved Zardari ...love conspiracy theories ...

59725_634788423309252_2366652113407873439_n.jpg

Obviously there is a script writer. No one in the history of Pakistan has ever gave threats that openly as these two clowns. They both came with a plan and nobody knows whose behind these idiots

Obviously there is a script writer. No one in the history of Pakistan has ever gave threats that openly as these two clowns. They both came with a plan and nobody knows whose behind these idiots
Lat kaa, kar chorein gey! Bahgna mat!

The whole world can see through this facade.

Some should dig up Mushrraf's first speech and then compare that to Qadri's.

Sections -> Audience -> techniques exactly the same.

Qadri and Imran have behaved like two hands of the same fighter; confusing the government long enough not to guess who goes first.

Some should dig up Mushrraf's first speech and then compare that to Qadri's.

Sections -> Audience -> techniques exactly the same.

Qadri and Imran have behaved like two hands of the same fighter; confusing the government long enough not to guess who goes first.
I think PMLN and Qadri need to come on some kind of consensus. In my opinion, they both need to take back all the criminal cases against each other, provide blood money to the 14 victims and the police officers killed and take back the treason charge against musharaf. Lets be honest, this whole thing started to save musharaf but now it seems like PMLN is also trapped. So there need to be a non traditional agreement between them.

I don't care about Nawaz Sharif, but if they touch Shahbaz, I hope the people of Gujranwala would use RPGs and AK-47s rather than rocks and stones.

I don't care about Nawaz Sharif, but if they touch Shahbaz, I hope the people of Gujranwala would use RPGs and AK-47s rather than rocks and stones.
Nothing will happen to shahbaz sharif but again since he is a CM of punjab, he will be under a lot of heat. So it is solely up to him to come to an agreement which includes blood money and cancellation of cases against PAT

I think PMLN and Qadri need to come on some kind of consensus. In my opinion, they both need to take back all the criminal cases against each other, provide blood money to the 14 victims and the police officers killed and take back the treason charge against musharaf. Lets be honest, this whole thing started to save musharaf but now it seems like PMLN is also trapped. So there need to be a non traditional agreement between them.

Ummmmm NO !

Sensible words. I always thought that NS has been immature, short-sighted and vengeful about Musharraf. Unnecessary 'Punga' with the Army.
Making a deal with PAT would deflate the PTI 'Milliion Man March' even further.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom