What's new

Did Chinese Just Signal Their Preference in PAK Politics? And Response of Establishment

Some Back ground First: Ahmad Quraishi was a government employee of PTV who believed to have close ties to military establishment. He managed to visit Israel allegedly on a Pakistani passport back in May 2022.

Shen Shiwei (沈诗伟) manages an official account of Chinese state media on Twitter and has posted politically neutral news in past with very few exceptions.

Now Shen Shiwei has posted a video of triumphant Imran Khan after recent win in Punjab election. However Ahmad Quraishi (likely representing establishment) has called out Shen Shiwei on Twitter while asserting that CPEC projects actually slowed down during the PTI rule.

I found this exchange particularly interesting as I see them proxies for Chinese government and Pak mil establishment on Twitter. You can see full thread on Twitter.

Someone tell this mofo that an establishment chihuahua going to israel right after regime change also shows tacit support of establishment for recognizing israel.
They already are american dogs but now want to become israeli dogs as well.

Between China trolls defending this, why do Chinese start talking Pakistani politics?
Why should they suddenly get a say?
Humor me if you will..
Why? U think I am talking about China preference? It's Pakistanis preference. See how many true blood Pakistanis cursing about this Bajwa supported by US regime change. You are in denial thinking the current Pakistan government are better IK?

The fact that you guys think a foreign government having a “preference” in your local politics is amazing and your excitement at them signalling their “choice” to you —— brings me so much joy.
You know india has a functioning autonomous system of governance. Come back to the fold maybe? 🙃
download (5).jpeg

BTW I support @Beast here: Indepence Pakistan :wave:

If we can have opinion about their uyghur population then they can have their opinion about us as well.
You are a fool beyond hope. It's not about messing up Pakistan. It's about making Pakistan prosperous and better.

I can give you 1000 reasons for why American preference should be considered because they're an important country
I can give you 1000 reasons for why Saudi preference should be considered because they're an important country-

At the end of the day Doesn't matter, you have to stand on what you think is important for your country - Iran did, Cuba did many other countries did

This is what differentiates countries

Same Chinese were against IK in the begining, so who cares? - foreign countries prefer Sharifs of the world, whether US or China or anyother foreign entity trying to influence your nation

Chinese or anyother countries preference should be the last of our concerns- if it is a concern than serious introspection is required as at that point you're not an independent country, end the whole thing

We don't except for some hardcore Islamists
American is better? Another traitor spotted.

Dont need to post a link, but your only ally is Kim.
China do what China want!
My link proves US meddle in other countries unlike some who are in denial. China prefer IK becos he care for Pakistan unlike some who only care about their offspring and wealth in US

Like Kims Korea right?

I have no narrative as an independent citizen.
Trudeau is garbage according to me, can you say the same about Xi?
Only super power in the world with such a GDP rate from the last 10 years, no one in their sane mind other then you will say Xi is crap. Even I will not dare say Trudeau is garbage as he is elected by his nation and he must be doing something right if he is liked and voted by so many people. We all make mistakes and Xi or Trudeau despite of having advisors are no exceptions to this rule.
The only thing I will dare ask you, what give you the right to pass judgements that he or she is garbage? What qualifications you got, any eminent university political science professorship you hold or any world known think tank visiting rights you got or any contributions you have made in writing any papers/thesis then please enlighten us with the links.

No surprise here, the Chinese want a trusted ally, especially with the world being so unpredictable.

Like Kims Korea right?

I have no narrative as an independent citizen.
Trudeau is garbage according to me, can you say the same about Xi?
Chinese dont have culture of insulting their leaders. You want to be an uncouth in Canada, go ahead. Not in China culture of such uncivilized behavior .

Whats up with this guy so anti china? China doesn't meddle in Pakistani politics. If Pakistan doesnt want to be china's allies, it is free to find someone else to help support it against India. Hint, western countries are not on your side!

Whats up with this guy so anti china? China doesn't meddle in Pakistani politics. If Pakistan doesnt want to be china's allies, it is free to find someone else to help support it against India. Hint, western countries are not on your side!
Basically, you are saying Pakistan has to tow the China line because of India?

My link proves US meddle in other countries unlike some who are in denial. China prefer IK becos he care for Pakistan unlike some who only care about their offspring and wealth in US
Few interesting articles you might like:

As China's influence raises, the Chinese government has been trying to control and monitor the ethnic Chinese living and studying in Australia, and to influence Australian politicians via political donors, which causes serious concern to Australia's security agency, Australian Security Intelligence Organisation.[21]

Facing an election, the Australian prime minister decries China’s interference.

How China Interferes in Australia.

WSJ Investigation: China Offered to Bail Out Troubled Malaysian Fund in Return for Deals

The secret discussions show how China uses its political and financial clout to bolster its position overseas

Basically, you are saying Pakistan has to tow the China line because of India?
I was responding to someone that said Pakistan should listen to America and Saudi Arabia but tell china to bugger off. If Pakistan wants to tell china to go **** off, it can do that. China has been Pakistan's friend for a long time and if Pakistan can't appreciate that, it is free to find a new partner.

As for your other part, has china invaded any country, overthrew any govt, pushed for color revolution, bombed any country or regularly spied on the leaders of its partners? I haven't seen any cases of that.

Yes, these conservative parties complain about china affecting their election. If these people don't keep running the most anti Chinese platform out there, maybe Chinese Australians or canadians will actually vote for them. I honestly am sick of these parties that continue to be anti china and expect Chinese minorities in their country to look at them favorably.

Some Back ground First: Ahmad Quraishi was a government employee of PTV who believed to have close ties to military establishment. He managed to visit Israel allegedly on a Pakistani passport back in May 2022.

Shen Shiwei (沈诗伟) manages an official account of Chinese state media on Twitter and has posted politically neutral news in past with very few exceptions.

Now Shen Shiwei has posted a video of triumphant Imran Khan after recent win in Punjab election. However Ahmad Quraishi (likely representing establishment) has called out Shen Shiwei on Twitter while asserting that CPEC projects actually slowed down during the PTI rule.

I found this exchange particularly interesting as I see them proxies for Chinese government and Pak mil establishment on Twitter. You can see full thread on Twitter.

It slowed down due to Corona and other related economic slowdowns
Imran has shown himself as free of western influence while pdm full of people whose balls can be squeezed by west when ever they please

Back
Top Bottom