What's new

Did India Today accidentally gave out true range of Agni 5? A6 estimate? All operational A family?

Does India has MIRV or ever tested on any platform

Ok just making sure it was no threat otherwise I would have to start building a bunker.

You want me to go on a hunt now and bring you an Indian who is similar to a Pakistani you encountered............ okay I will tag you every time when I come across anyone like him. Agreed?
Tag me if that person has a history of such posts, and is not a suicide troll newbie. If you come across any Indian member who's previous ten posts (and indeed, all posts) are about scat and fvcking a religious figure and so on, do notify me.

Nobody knows the range because nobody knows where the missile goes after launch :lol:

Nobody knows the range because nobody knows where the missile goes after launch :lol:
Not much difference between rocket carrying multiple satellite with multiple phases to moon or mars and a missile carrying MIRV payloads to hit china or USA.

Russia's early satellites and manned spacecraft all were launched on variants of the R-7. The R-7 was designed as an ICBM, and is still in use today in Russia.

America's first satellite was launched on a Jupiter C missile, the first man in space was launched on a Redstone missile, then later capsules were launched on Atlas missiles and Titan II ICBMs. Not until the Apollo program did manned and unmanned satellites start being launched on a dedicated satellite launch vehicle, but even then the Saturn rocket series did start out as a US army project.

Tag me if that person has a history of such posts, and is not a suicide troll newbie. If you come across any Indian member who's previous ten posts (and indeed, all posts) are about scat and fvcking a religious figure and so on, do notify me.

Okay done deal one good example is @SarthakGanguly this evil hindu baniya :p:.

Now enough of my off topic posts here. Thanks nice talking to you.

Not much difference between rocket carrying multiple satellite with multiple phases to moon or mars and a missile carrying MIRV payloads to hit china or USA.

Russia's early satellites and manned spacecraft all were launched on variants of the R-7. The R-7 was designed as an ICBM, and is still in use today in Russia.

America's first satellite was launched on a Jupiter C missile, the first man in space was launched on a Redstone missile, then later capsules were launched on Atlas missiles and Titan II ICBMs. Not until the Apollo program did manned and unmanned satellites start being launched on a dedicated satellite launch vehicle, but even then the Saturn rocket series did start out as a US army project.
LOL India can't even launch rockets on its own without Russian or American help. Without any navigation guidance, Indian missiles are just big firecrackers.

LOL India can't even launch rockets on its own without Russian or American help. Without any navigation guidance, Indian missiles are just big firecrackers.
Hard to believe trollers like u on PDF.,, yes we today launched teddybear on firecracker,if thts make u away from this thread

Chinese CCP controlled education I think.Have you heard about IRNSS which is more accurate than Beidu.
Inside_IRNSS_1499475a.jpg

This is coming from a member whoese nation never show latest pics of her ICBMS (no canisters, ICBMs) or videos of launch. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom