What's new

Did you know? Zee to launch a channel that will air Pakistani content only

Indians would like the pakistanis drama .. they are more close to reality .. mostly what i saw is issue baised .. they are short .. mostly 30 t 50 episode .. the on i use to watch on starplus is around 300- 400 episodes ...
i am sure after that Indian tv going to face tough competition for TRP.......because i know standers of Urdu drama.....specially HUM tv.....really good

i am sure after that Indian tv going to face tough competition for TRP.......because i know standers of Urdu drama.....specially HUM tv.....really good
i think they should mix both of them .. so no one feels threatened that way .. there shouldn't be one channel purely for Pakistani dramas... bcoz of any incident btw the two countries ...the channel will face problems .. every channel should be allowed to buy pakistani drmas .. they can show it once or twice a weak .. in that way the local drama industry will not feel threatened or people will not think that we are trying to invade their culture ...

INdian drams would get higher TRP ... they have more masala .. Pakistani drams mostly focus on story...

i think they should mix both of them .. so no one feels threatened that way .. there shouldn't be one channel purely for Pakistani dramas... bcoz of any incident btw the two countries ...the channel will face problems .. every channel should be allowed to buy pakistani drmas .. they can show it once or twice a weak .. in that way the local drama industry will not feel threatened or people will not think that we are trying to invade their culture ...

INdian drams would get higher TRP ... they have more masala .. Pakistani drams mostly focus on story...

And one basic difference I found in both dramas/ serials is that Indians soaps are mostly (95%) shoot indoor... and focus on makeup with too much over acting. While Pakistani Dramas are nearer to nature with lots of outdoor shooting. I wish they air the old dramas from NTM as well..

our Quomi Tarana is actually in Farsi. Farsi used to be the National Language of our times of rule in South Asia it used be called Language of Darbar e Alla in Akbar's times. The people who used to speak it used be considered as the most educated people that trait is still found in Afghanistan.

But if yr fellow countrymen of PDF are interested in our dramas then i will surely suggest Alpha Bravo Charlie. Its still the drama with a record TRP in Pakistan history.

before Alpha Bravo Charlie, they should air Sunahray Din, as ABC was sequel of Sunehray Din.. ***a soft suggestion***..

Last edited:
The only Indian Drama which was worth a watch was 2010's Rishta.Com. Its only drama from india who had a standard and took little more realistic approach for a change then being traditional indian drama.

Last edited:
True we've already got tons of soaps and dramas running of all most all genres.

Pakistani drama's are different , they dont have typical star plus disshh duusssh but they are more reality based...and i think india has all kinds of audience..

This is over 9000 generation warfare, yakeen janiye!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ye kiya tha ..? dhomm 4 ka teaser :what:

Last edited:
WTF I don't remember any such program o_O

The only Indian Drama which was worth a watch was 2010's Rishta.Com. Its only drama from india who had a standard and took little more realistic approach to make then being traditional indian drama.

BTW Do any Indian soaps and dramas gets telecasted in Pakistan and what's the popularity of it few years ago i saw a video on internet in which they showed that many families used to watch and liked indian serials.

Yeah anyways not my kind i don't watch any dramas just the sitcoms. But now not that much fun in those too. So I shifted to western sitcoms. Indian sitcoms were best in the 90s and there were numerous of them. Just loved it unfortunately now those all are history. Are there any good sitcoms in Pakistan?

good for u if u dont. Coz it has some standards.

Last edited:
Yeah anyways not my kind i don't watch any dramas just the sitcoms. But now not that much fun in those too. So I shifted to western sitcoms. Indian sitcoms were best in the 90s and there were numerous of them. Just loved it unfortunately now those all are history. Are there any good sitcoms in Pakistan?
go to utube and watch rishta.com and yes it is a sitcom with just 26 episodes. Regarding pakistani dramas watch Alpha Bravo Charlie. and yr new channel zindagi who will telecast them.

wtf....ban this channel....
why showing **** contents in indian tv...sack the zee channel ..and file a anti nation case against it...
instead start some adult channel for night viewer.....it would be more fun...and show it in both nation....i bet none of them will oppose such move...:D:D

BTW Do any Indian soaps and dramas gets telecasted in Pakistan and what's the popularity of it few years ago i saw a video on internet in which they showed that many families used to watch and liked indian serials.

Many people watch Indian dramas in Pakistan as well as the Asian Community in UK. They will deny it but I'll tell you a large portion of Pakistanis love Indian dramas.:lol:

I hate all dramas, but I do admire well written stories. I have only ever watched few Pakistani dramas the latest one being Khuda aur Mohabbat.

Well my parents say that they used to watch Pakistani tv shows and they were better than Indian ones so it may not be so bad after all.

Back
Top Bottom