What's new

Dirty Zionist pigs back at it again

You are running your mouth quite a lot German cuck. You did not reply to my comment on this thread? Did I hit a nerve?

Hey asylum seeker!
I don't waste my time anymore with social welfare recipients who don't have the guts to live in their home country...
Afghans are already thanking you for your support.
Ask the next (not attacked/blown up) police station in an area with many Afghan refugees.

Those rockets can't do jack, brother. The illegitimate state needs to be strangled economically. That's where the real hurt is at. That's why even the most staunch pro-palestine intellechawals oppose BDS. That's the only weapon.

Exactly. They are afraid of it and that's why their Zionist brethren in US and Canada maintains Anti-Boycott laws to save their beloved Israel. Not to forget the barcode fudging and re-packaging through a third country to export Israeli products.

The rockets are useless and only serves to help Israel play the victim card in the eyes of the world.

Those rockets can't do jack, brother. The illegitimate state needs to be strangled economically. That's where the real hurt is at. That's why even the most staunch pro-palestine intellechawals oppose BDS. That's the only weapon.
And who is going to do it? No big country will financially blockade Israel. And again,it's not just one country,it would take an entire alliance of countries to start an embargo on Israel.

Where is the Arab and in extend the Muslim world on this? If the Gulf monarchies and the Maghreb united on putting SERIOUS pressure on Israel and the Western countries that support Israel and specifically USA,Britain,Canada,France,Germany and the Scandinavians...they would be forced to abide by International Law.

Imagine if Indonesia,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Turkey and Malaysia united with the Arabs on this. But not just with words. With a total embargo on everything coming and going to Israel and diplomatic freezing of ties with USA,Britain and others who are funding and supporting Israel's aggressive policies in the Palestinian Authority territory. But that's not realistic.

Because money talks and sadness walks.

The Saudi will pay a few billion dollars for charity in Palestine and forget the whole thing.

As useless as the Germans losing WW1 and WW2?
At least the Gerries managed to get the entire world against them and take a few years to finally lose.

The day is near.

It was reported that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with them both) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying: ‘You (i.e. Muslims) will fight against the Jews and you will gain victory over them. The stones will (betray them) saying: ‘O ‘Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.’ This Hadith was reported by Al-Bukhari.
Do you seriously believe that the stones are going to start talking?

What you wrote is 110% the truth.

And who is going to do it? No big country will financially blockade Israel. And again,it's not just one country,it would take an entire alliance of countries to start an embargo on Israel.
Yes, we do have a long way ahead of us. People in the west are slowly starting to wake up to what's really happening in the middle easy as the "War on Terror" is dying down and US is worried about China and once again Russia .

Where is the Arab and in extend the Muslim world on this? If the Gulf monarchies and the Maghreb united on putting SERIOUS pressure on Israel and the Western countries that support Israel and specifically USA,Britain,Canada,France,Germany and the Scandinavians...they would be forced to abide by International Law.
Don't mind the muslim rules esp arab ones. They are stepping over one another to get the first chance to fondle Israeli balls, out of their fear of Iran. Never have there been more feckless and shameless rulers in the muslims world as the current ones.

That's why I respect King Faisal. Idk much about him but the guy had the balls to embargo the entire west.

Imagine if Indonesia,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Turkey and Malaysia united with the Arabs on this.
Turkey, Malaysia and Pakistan under Imran Khan, were going to form their own bloc in 2019 but the gulfies nuked it because we Pakistanis are financially their slaves, for all intents and purposes.

But not just with words. With a total embargo on everything coming and going to Israel and diplomatic freezing of ties with USA,Britain and others who are funding and supporting Israel's aggressive policies in the Palestinian Authority territory. But that's not realistic.
All that's needed is the will. If the world could do it against apartheid South africa, they can certainly do it here.

Because money talks and sadness walks.

The Saudi will pay a few billion dollars for charity in Palestine and forget the whole thing.
Yes, sadly. That's the world we live in. Might is right.

If the world could do it against apartheid South africa, they can certainly do it here.
Ah but the Apartheid was White South Africans vs Blacks,but Jews who control the media and power centers of the developed world and parts of Latin America,would never allow such a thing. Evil Serbs,but good Israelis. Even the UN can't impose any decisions to Israel because of American vetoes. And not even the Russians or Chinese are doing anything to effectively put the Israelis in their place. The Palestinian cause was in "fashion" in the 80s,90s and 2000s. Now,it's nothing. After the Palestinians themselves started fighting,people stopped caring. Other wars started.

Turkey,Saudi Arabia,UAE,Qatar and other countries started having closer relations with Israel.

For 20 years,nobody cared to do something effectively. Israel is the only modern non-communist State in the world that goes unpunished for violations of human rights. That nobody dares touch. And even when the Americans nag once in a while,the Jews put them in their place. I say Jews because I mean both Israelis and Jews in other countries.

Ah but the Apartheid was White South Africans vs Blacks,but Jews who control the media and power centers of the developed world and parts of Latin America,would never allow such a thing. Evil Serbs,but good Israelis. Even the UN can't impose any decisions to Israel because of American vetoes. And not even the Russians or Chinese are doing anything to effectively put the Israelis in their place. The Palestinian cause was in "fashion" in the 80s,90s and 2000s. Now,it's nothing. After the Palestinians themselves started fighting,people stopped caring. Other wars started.

Turkey,Saudi Arabia,UAE,Qatar and other countries started having closer relations with Israel.

For 20 years,nobody cared to do something effectively. Israel is the only modern non-communist State in the world that goes unpunished for violations of human rights. That nobody dares touch. And even when the Americans nag once in a while,the Jews put them in their place. I say Jews because I mean both Israelis and Jews in other countries.
Yes, this is going to be much harder than with south africa because persecution of black people was relatable to the western mind. But the persecution of "terrorist/islamist/extremists/hamas" (and a bunch of labels coined by the zionists media to put the western mind at ease about what they are doing to humans) isn't.

But, regardless, it is a stain on the conscience of the humanity as a whole if we sit idly and let this go on after a century of zionist criminal enterprise going on at palestinians expense.

The best we can do is raise our voices and fight the zionist propaganda machine. That's not to as hard as with social media, everyone has a voice. If a typically submissive people such Pakistanis can defy their all powerful military by virtue of a smartphone and a twitter account, then the entire world can shake the zionist enterprise too.

But we all know you guys aren't capable of coexistence.
Ironic you say this when it was the Islamic lands that gave you freedom and protection while all
others (Europeans) routinely massacred your people. If you people had an ounce of strategic intelligent, you would’ve made peace with the Islamic world long time ago and integrated your economy with theirs, obviously via having a just peace between Israelis and Palestinians.
Ever speak with an American evangelical? Hope you understand why they’re being so supportive.

these Ben shods are crazy & muslims/Pakistanis in general need to open their eyes
There’s one here who claims we can live peacefully without interference. Even their “peaceniks” have the same agenda as their nasty extremists - subjugation of South Asia under Hindu domination. They’ve become very bold recently and now openly call for taking back all of Pakistan, not just Azad Kashmir or GB.

Well it all started when Arabs were reminded of their glorious past and fighting spirit

Even though they don't even know how to hold a gun properly

The turkey protector were slaughtered in Medina /mecca handed over to British and Jews were welcomed as brothers

The day of nakba may be may of 1948 but that generation remember well that it was there own doing

Even today Arabs have more then enough wealth/media reach to change the christian belt power in USA and in turn isolate Israeli but while Israel spends billions in proprigating false stories to conservatives and paying of liberals in USA Arabs/house of saud are just worried about their paintings, yatchs and their girls

Well it all started when Arabs were reminded of their glorious past and fighting spirit

Even though they don't even know how to hold a gun properly

The turkey protector were slaughtered in Medina /mecca handed over to British and Jews were welcomed as brothers

The day of nakba may be may of 1948 but that generation remember well that it was there own doing

Even today Arabs have more then enough wealth/media reach to change the christian belt power in USA and in turn isolate Israeli but while Israel spends billions in proprigating false stories to conservatives and paying of liberals in USA Arabs/house of saud are just worried about their paintings, yatchs and their girls
These feckless arab kings and tribal cheiftains did nothing for most of Islamic history. After the Rashidun caliphate, they didn't take long to go back to their condition of being absolutely worthless in the grand scheme of things, as they were before Islam gave their worthless lives a meaning and were quickly overshadowed by more competent and enterprising nations. In the end, the backstabbed the turks with the help of their white co-religionists, the brits and the fkd the world for the forseeable future.

These feckless arab kings and tribal cheiftains did nothing for most of Islamic history. After the Rashidun caliphate, they didn't take long to go back to their condition of being absolutely worthless in the grand scheme of things, as they were before Islam gave their worthless lives a meaning and were quickly overshadowed by more competent and enterprising nations. In the end, the backstabbed the turks with the help of their white co-religionists, the brits and the fkd the world for the forseeable future.
Well at least I am happy they are doing good for themselves

For Palestine..you reap what you sow..it's lost cause IMO

Plus the holocaust scam they keep citing to keep "Anti Semitism" down...

In Sha Allah Palestinian mujahideen will teach these pigs a lesson.

If defending Al Aqsa means I’m a terrorist, then yes I am the biggest terrorist.

Zionist plans for third temple will fail miserably.

don't these Israel "soldiers" remind you of Gullu butts?..

APTOPIX-Pakistan-Politics-0_1679262424141_1679262424141_1679262459658_1679262459658.jpg

Do you seriously believe that the stones are going to start talking?

It maybe the case. Afterall, the creator of the universe is able to make anything possible. However, I personally believe it's symbolic language being used here whereby "stones" is referring to people whose hearts are "like" stones due to their disobedience to god.

Plus the holocaust scam they keep citing to keep "Anti Semitism" down...
Why scam?

Yes, this is going to be much harder than with south africa because persecution of black people was relatable to the western mind. But the persecution of "terrorist/islamist/extremists/hamas" (and a bunch of labels coined by the zionists media to put the western mind at ease about what they are doing to humans) isn't.

But, regardless, it is a stain on the conscience of the humanity as a whole if we sit idly and let this go on after a century of zionist criminal enterprise going on at palestinians expense.

The best we can do is raise our voices and fight the zionist propaganda machine. That's not to as hard as with social media, everyone has a voice. If a typically submissive people such Pakistanis can defy their all powerful military by virtue of a smartphone and a twitter account, then the entire world can shake the zionist enterprise too.
I think it's this Netanyahu government that is also clashing with the Israeli people and the other parties. Now they are provoking the Palestinians. Maybe trying to distract public opinion by starting a fight with the Palestinians again.

Back
Top Bottom