What's new

Disappointed Pakistanis

944604_582241585142926_1931278118_n.jpg

Qadri is a Canadian national he should have no say in Pakistani politics. He got what he wanted cheap publicity and money.

Musharaf was a dictator and should answer all the wrongs he did in this country.

Imran Khan has lost that is a news for me. Last time I checked PTI was the single largest political party in KPK and should be second or third largest political party in the country.

Who ever made this poster does not know the facts.

@ejaz007

Hi lalay, kahan thy itnay din?

Whats wrong with, having a pure dictatorship,instead of a farce democracy?

Amreeka or Saudi khaandaan ki ghulami,hi karni hai to jahooriat ka tamasha lagany ki zaroorat hi kia hai.

Inshallah Nawaz will make another bid for 'Amir ul momineenhood'. @Hyperion

@ajpirzada Pir saheb, app bhi chup hogaye?

Was busy with elections and family.

Pure dictatorship is the reason we are in this mess. From Zia to Musharaf we have gone from bad to worse.

In democracy after five years you get a chance to show your resentment. Examples of 2013 elections ANP and PPPP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nawaz Sharif should be assassinated :sniper:

killing a person has become a joke for pakistanis.how insensitive you have become! Think twice before posting such comments in an intl forum.many ppl find it extremely disgusting and shocking to wish death for any fellow human being.

Hassan Nisar said in Meray Mutabiq , wait few months. Nawaz is famous doing blunders after few months of being PM.
His selling point is spreading despare and hopelessness. He knows it sells.

killing a person has become a joke for pakistanis.how insensitive you have become! Think twice before posting such comments in an intl forum.many ppl find it extremely disgusting and shocking to wish death for any fellow human being.

He is here to screw Pakistan further like Zardari, so he is automatically your hero, didn't he say he will visit india even if they don't invite him. Listen, you might have wished same if a corrupt guy was elected in power for third time in your country.

Very true. KPK people have shown amazing character overall. Imran Khan will not disappoint them.

KPK aur Punjab waloun ke mazay hain agle 5 saal Bhai.

mark my words and look back after 5 years.kpk will be as good or as bad as the rest of pakistan.

He is here to screw Pakistan further like Zardari, so he is automatically your hero, didn't he say he will visit india even if they don't invite him. Listen, you might have wished same if a corrupt guy was elected in power for third time in your country.

@rafay
No we dont wish the same.there are more indians than pakistanis on pdf with majority of them anti congress and pro bjp.with all the corruption that is taking place in cong led upa,how many times have u seen an indian commenting 'death to sonia,manmohan or rahul'?i have not come across any such post.i wil be obliged to you if you can point out atleast one such post.

@ejaz007

Hi lalay, kahan thy itnay din?

Whats wrong with, having a pure dictatorship,instead of a farce democracy?

Amreeka or Saudi khaandaan ki ghulami,hi karni hai to jahooriat ka tamasha lagany ki zaroorat hi kia hai.

Inshallah Nawaz will make another bid for 'Amir ul momineenhood'. @Hyperion

@ajpirzada Pir saheb, app bhi chup hogaye?

sir ji kuch bolnay ko bacha nai hay loool ubb to bus KPK govt ka sahara hay..
im just praying that N-League does not screw us up this time. Nawaz seems to be looking serious but at the same time Ishaq Dar will be managing our economy. wat has a Chartered Accountant got to do with managing the Economy? debit credit he hota rehna hay her waqt.. if nothing else, atleast IMF will be very pleased at this :p

@Aeronaut @Hyperion

I can understand the acrimony towards NS due to his affection towards KSA..or more accurately his affection towards their policies and influence. What I fail to understand is why he's being billed as an Indian stooge/puppet along with being an US/KSA puppet. Whatever he may be, perhaps a marionette indeed, regardless we are not pulling his strings. Nor will the US/KSA pull his strings in our favor..if that were so then Musharraf was pretty much ready to sell his soul along with all of Pakistan's pride to the States and yet that did not bring any real benefit to us.

The old fiction has gained prominence again, that NS brought defeat to a victorious army- forgetting the scores of military men who've testified to the military defeat prior to NS's move under Clinton's guidance. Leaving that be, why the extreme dejection?

He cannot sell Pakistan's interests completely.

1) The Pakistani army is still extant and holds all the fire power in the nation- they are hardly going to stand by as the interests they've cultivated over 6 decades go down the drain.

2) NS's subservience towards the States will be tempered by China's influence in Pakistan, China's pretty much the only country supplying Pakistan with nuclear fuel, with technical assistance to set up reactors, investing in Gwadar, infrastructure in GB and China will not let such a prime region of influence and control just slip through its fingers.

3) Can't comment on his affection towards KSA.

4) As far as India is considered, nothing has changed. You still have your nukes. The foreign policy is still going to emanate from the GHQ and "freedom fighters" are still going to find sustenance and training in Pakistan. So what has really changed for you to write this off as a cause for cheering in India? The status quo continues unabated. In fact if @Hyperion is correct in his assessment then NS's close connection to the Punjabi Taliban and fundamentalists means that he shall be arming the LeT, or whatever name that organisation sports now, to the teeth and sending them over- perhaps with greater regularity than in the past 5-6 years. So we see no reason to celebrate, dunno why you feel that we do?

Seriously why? Exactly what do we gain from his victory? As far as we are concerned the fellow sat over an administration that could not even control its own general even as he "championed" peace.

okay guys enough of this crap...it is time to move on rather than wasting your time in despair!!!

I think people hav done good job, Imran should not be put on premier seat so early in his political carreer, he needs time and experience, let him earn this experience in KPK and he should deliver as he promised. regarding NS election its a good choice to see whether he has improved or not, if he remains the old NS then this 5 yrs terms will be his last like Zardari, lets wait for 5 years more before embarking on for new Pakistan. for nation building 5 yrs is not a long time. we can wait.

Someone can compile a complain regarding rigging and get it signed by the people and present it to the appropriate UN representative in Pakistan, maybe they will be able to something from their side.

Just guessing.

Yes, that is true. Some people say there is little difference in Indians and Pakistanis. This is one of them. We, Pakistanis are more hot-blooded, easily get into conflicts, would more easily get into troubles. Pakistanis would easily be convinced of killing someone in the name of religion.

Someone who worked in UAE told me there are more Indians there than Pakistanis. I said why, he said, because Pakistanis easily get into quarrels and have a far higher ego.

That is to an extent good to think good of yourself but only to an extent. After an extent it is only stupidity and rigidity.

Back
Top Bottom