What's new

DMRC to help build Dhaka Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these street urchins can ever talk about is poverty, so much so, that I often feel like they jack off to pictures of naked poor people. I suggest a quick glance at your own backyards before puking out your 2 taka street-food meals at your masters, you ungrateful wretches.

As if they are very rich people with almost half of our per capita income.

And from India also, don't forget the $ 2 billion ($250 million was converted to grants) soft loan from us.

Thanks but it is peanuts compared to others like Japan.

Japan has just agreed a 40 year 6 billion dollar loan with 10 years grace period and interest rate of 0.01 per cent.

Are Indians now denying that Pakistan was exploiting BD in the 1947-1971 period?:lol:

Dude one of the main reasons the old Pakistan broke up was that BD export revenue was being used to build up Pakistan and not being fairly shared.

India is not a patch on BD economically. Let us see just how much quicker BD grows this financial compared to India.

East Pakistan was your independent country governed by your people, and the failures were yours to own up too.

However, most Bangladeshis here in PDF lament the existence of Bangladesh as an independent state outside Pakistan.

Typical of Bhartiya mentality - Cherry pick the nice new modern railway features while ignoring the ground reality, let's take a look...(just a taste - I got disgusted at myself for stooping so low and posting these hapless images showing the worst railways on the planet).

indian-railways-1.jpg

NAGPUR TO TATA IN GEETANJALI EXPRESS

TRAIN-ART_1580740c.jpg

a74287450925016552421012899801.jpg

img24.jpg

IMG_31221.jpg

IMG_1299.JPG

indian-railways-pantry.png

Pantry of Indian Railways Train (notice lungi, sweaty hands and lack of any food preparation hygiene standards for a supposedly 'world-class' country)

Supposedly 'world-class' metro services with third-rate Indian Metro coaches (appropriate for Indian conditions) and priceless gratis view of illegal slums built on right-of-way. Where in the heck is this anyway? Mumbai?
1_1332437781_1332438682.jpg

Yes I know our railways aren't a whole lot better - but we don't boast 'world -class' either :lol:

Japan has just agreed a 40 year 6 billion dollar loan with 10 years grace period and interest rate of 0.01 per cent.

Peanuts or whatever, you guys needed it, you took it.

East Pakistan was your independent country governed by your people, and the failures were yours to own up too.

However, most Bangladeshis here in PDF lament the existence of Bangladesh as an independent state outside Pakistan.

No it was not. East and West Pakistan was ONE country with the West Pakistanis(current Pakistan) controlling both the government and the military.

I am not sure whether you are trolling or are just ignorant.

Soon, BD will surpass India in all areas - multi-ethnic states can never be as efficient like unitary states due to obvious reasons

Peanuts or whatever, you guys needed it, you took it.

Nope. Your puppets Awami League took it.

BD has enough fiscal resources to not need a measly 2 billion dollars from India now.

Are Indians now denying that Pakistan was exploiting BD in the 1947-1971 period?:lol:

Dude one of the main reasons the old Pakistan broke up was that BD export revenue was being used to build up Pakistan and not being fairly shared.

India is not a patch on BD economically. Let us see just how much quicker BD grows this financial compared to India.

ok 24 year headstart you say
so lets compare India's 1990 achievement to today's BD achievements
1980 India makes a SLV & launches satelite BD nowhere to be seen
India firsts Metro 1984 Kolkata BD nowehere to be seen
& don't make me even talk about our Nuke Program

It is on your intelligence , you wana walk 3000 kms to get metro spending more money or get that job done by coming just 300km with half the cost.

Yes I know our railways aren't a whole lot better - but we don't boast 'world -class' either :lol:

The difference between you guys and we Indians are; you guys keep your eyes in gutter and we strive to make our infrastructure world-class.

ok 24 year headstart you say
so lets compare India's 1990 achievement to today's BD achievements
1980 India makes a SLV & launches satelite BD nowhere to be seen
India firsts Metro 1984 Kolkata BD nowehere to be seen
& don't make me even talk about our Nuke Program

Please let us not make invalid comparisons here. India has 8 times the population of BD and so will have more technology than BD.

Austria has far less technology than say France but its citizens enjoy better living standards.

Like I say, India should not think it can compete with BD economically. Fast growing garments exports will propel the BD economy for another 10 years while other sectors like engineering, shipbuilding, IT and pharmaceuticals are developed.

Typical of Bhartiya mentality - Cherry pick the nice new modern railway features while ignoring the ground reality,

It is not cherry-picking, it shows where we intent to reach.

Typical of Bhartiya mentality - Cherry pick the nice new modern railway features while ignoring the ground reality, let's take a look...(just a taste - I got disgusted at myself for stooping so low and posting these hapless images showing the worst railways on the planet).

indian-railways-1.jpg

NAGPUR TO TATA IN GEETANJALI EXPRESS

TRAIN-ART_1580740c.jpg

a74287450925016552421012899801.jpg

img24.jpg

IMG_31221.jpg

IMG_1299.JPG

indian-railways-pantry.png

Pantry of Indian Railways Train (notice lungi, sweaty hands and lack of any food preparation hygiene standards for a supposedly 'world-class' country)

Supposedly 'world-class' metro services with third-rate Indian Metro coaches (appropriate for Indian conditions) and priceless gratis view of illegal slums built on right-of-way. Where in the heck is this anyway? Mumbai?
1_1332437781_1332438682.jpg

The last picture you posted with all those slum. I know that place, 50% population is Bengali there and not from west bengal but they are illegals and earning their livelihood in India.
Have some shame!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom