What's new

DMRC to help build Dhaka Metro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well, you Bangladeshis - if you are so butt hurt about DMRC building your metro, just go out on the streets, demand DMRC to be pulled out of the project, oust the current govt , get your generals to go into a coup, liberate Bangladesh further from the evil India leaning govt and install your very own honeymoon fundamentalist islamic govt.

You get one nice new airport building in all of Delhi and you think 'India has become First World'. I guess we haven't traveled much. Please refer to the list in the link below where IGI is ranked as Number 59 out of 100 top airports.

Here is it for you - 25-40m

By the way there are plenty of newer buildings in Dhaka which look like this. If we built a new airport I'm sure it'd look like this.

Most of India's tier 3 cities have better airports than one in Dhaka.And by 'newer buildings in Dhaka' do you mean those 30 floor 'skyscrapers' of yours that wouldnt look out of place in most of India's tier 3 cities ?

I just can't believe how these guys keep boasting about a shitty car market where maximum number of vehicles sold cost around 3-4 lakh rupees and don't even boast a proper four cylinder engine (majority are three-bangers - and, a la Maruti 800, have an 800 cc engine).

Again,Maruti 800 was a second generation Suzuki Alto.And should we compare our market with yours ?

Here're some of these unqualified suicide-mobiles (mostly assembled from CKD kits).

Do you have any shame ? I have shot this BS claim down many times.Now let me see if your pathetic country can design a cycle rickshaw.FYI many Indian cars have Indian developed engines as well

Here's a Tata Zest (brand new model) looking like a wreck straight out of the showroom -except it isn't :tongue:

OMG look who is talking.Thats a whole lot of *** burning.

main-1-tata-zest-030214.jpg

let me see if Bangladesh can develop an autorickshaw for its own.

Who gave it a kick-in-the -a$$?? I repeat once more since it hasn't sunk in in Bhartiya brains - no Bangladeshi car buyer would be caught dead in hunk-o'-junk contraptions like these.

tata-zest_625x300_41405320652.jpg

Yes,because most of your populace can't even afford it.Does this mean anything to you?

Motor vehicles (per 1,000 people) | Data | Table

"...an UK company limited ( has put a check on most of the popular Indian small car brands, announcing their sub-standard build quality that doesn’t warrant passenger safety. Maruthi Alto 800, Hyundai i10, Tata nano, Ford Figo and Volkswagen Polo have all failed to pass the tests."

[/quote]

XUV 500 gets ANCAP 4 stars.

The disease manifests Bangladeshisa living in third-rate high rises in larger cities

You mean these 30 floor buildings by any chance ?

And just to refute some of the idiotic Indian posts here's a few images of the real Dhaka. Not for you juveniles but for those with saner brains,

293664_10100820011272650_1174195_n.jpg

h98.jpg

I am really stunned...a tier 2 Indian citylike Kochi wold look better than this crap.

You should ask it yourself! There is a dedicated thread in the Gallery section to promote India, why spamming and derailing this thread?

Derailing ? Ask that to that poster Bilal9 who opened this year old thread,just to spew BS about India.

You should ask it yourself! There is a dedicated thread in the Gallery section to promote India, why spamming and derailing this thread?
If only you guys went to the gallery section and had taken a look,members and guests alike would have been spared of this 11 pages spanned bangladeshi shit dirtying the forum.

Derailing ? Ask that to that poster Bilal9 who opened this year old thread,just to spew BS about India.

Well, you need to go through the discussion again, his post sticked to the topic and was purely about the metro rail technology of India, if you really wanted to refute him or have a constructive discussion you should have sticked to the topic but you went on to promote Indian made cars, airports and what not. One of the Indian members even politely asked you to stop this spamming but you continued. It's good to be patriotic (or even jingoist for that matter) but your posts are rather annoying which is not serving your purpose.

Well, you need to go through the discussion again, his post sticked to the topic and was purely about the metro rail technology of India, if you really wanted to refute him or have a constructive discussion you should have sticked to the topic but you went on to promote Indian made cars, airports and what not. One of the Indian members even politely asked you to stop this spamming but you continued. It's good to be patriotic (or even jingoist for that matter) but your posts are rather annoying which is not serving your purpose.

DUDE HAVE YOU EVEN READ HIS POST ?

Purely about metro rail technology?-that guy couldn't even comprehend that this deal was about and started giving sermons about rolling stock.Did you read the nonsense he posted about Indian locomotives & didn't see his post mocking Indian achievements?

Anyway the question of many Bangladeshi members here is whether India have the capabilities to build a metro rail in Dhaka. - So infrastructure projects India has undertaken here is relevant here.

Anyway if question here is 'whether DMRC can build a metro rail in Dhaka',the answer is yes.
Case closed.

DUDE HAVE YOU EVEN READ HIS POST ?

Purely about metro rail technology?-that guy couldn't even comprehend that this deal was about and started giving sermons about rolling stock.Did you read the nonsense he posted about Indian locomotives & didn't see his post mocking Indian achievements?

Anyway the question of many Bangladeshi members here is whether India have the capabilities to build a metro rail in Dhaka. - So infrastructure projects India has undertaken here is relevant here.

Anyway if question here is 'whether DMRC can build a metro rail in Dhaka',the answer is yes.
Case closed.

These guys are forgetting that we are successfully running metro rail service since 1984, silly people.

Indian Cars Fail Global NCAP Crash Test In The Worst Possible Way
Most of us may know that India has the highest reported road accidents in the world (140,000 road traffic fatalities annually). But not many Indians know that the 6th largest car market in the world does not have a comprehensive crash test programme. The current car safety standards set by the governing bodies is also very weak.

You'll be shocked to know that "unlike most other major car producing nations, India does not yet require its vehicles to meet the United Nation's minimum crash test standards", says Global NCAP, a UK based independent agency that accesses and rates safety of global cars

Indian Cars Fail Global NCAP Crash Test In The Worst Possible Way - Drivespark

Indian Cars Fail Global NCAP Crash Test In The Worst Possible Way
Most of us may know that India has the highest reported road accidents in the world (140,000 road traffic fatalities annually). But not many Indians know that the 6th largest car market in the world does not have a comprehensive crash test programme. The current car safety standards set by the governing bodies is also very weak.

You'll be shocked to know that "unlike most other major car producing nations, India does not yet require its vehicles to meet the United Nation's minimum crash test standards", says Global NCAP, a UK based independent agency that accesses and rates safety of global cars

Indian Cars Fail Global NCAP Crash Test In The Worst Possible Way - Drivespark

Epic Fail-Only the Nano was the 'Indian' car in that list.

And Indian cars are already in sale in Europe,they mostly have Euro NCAP 4 star ratings ( XUV 500 ,Tata Aria )

And Indian cars are already in sale in Europe,they mostly have Euro NCAP 4 star ratings ( XUV 500 ,Tata Aria )

don't buy xuv 500 even if it means its the cheapest best looking xuv

Look and Style : Great. Comfort : Good Pickup: Good Mileage: Good - 13-14 (I drove on highway for 700km). My car is now 1500 km driven Best Features : I bought XUV 500 W8 on Jan 15. and this is the list of issues I have faced in last 15 days:The car has been manufactured using worst quality material. So its not a low cost car..its a cheap car with inferior quality material and you end up spending the money that has not been spent on it. Think before buying it as any 16L vs XUV for 13L...but cost of fixing things up makes up for that 3L difference. Mahindra service centers and engineers have no answers to my questions:1. Break drums are rusted.You can see it visibly from outside. Mahindra blames the vendors. For evidence, check any other car/ SUV on road and you would know what I mean.2. Wipers are bad quality and if it rains and you use them, they cause scratches on the windscreen. It may not happen in the first 2 minutes of usage. It can be so bad that you may want to change your windscreen.3. Windscreen is single layered glass. Small pebble-touch can cause it to crack/ break. I have already replaced mine. I really thank Mahindra service center to do under warranty; however, it has scared me as it can happen again4. The beautiful headlights and are made of bad glass. I have driven my car 1500 km and there are spherical shadows in the headlights from where the light passes through.5. Aux unit does not work. Engineers have agreed that its a cause of worry in all the cars. You can test it using your iPod. You would not be able to hear the sound in all the speakers/ there would be continuous noise in audio quality.6. The awesome red colored central screen switches off and on, on its own. You wanna try it...open the box on top in the center of the car, right above the console. Bang it a little harder...ur touchscreen is likely to reboot! :)Please don't be happy if it doesn't as it may happen at any time. Surprise is the fun part!7. Hard suspension! you drive any car/ sedan/ SUV and you drive your XUV over the same speed breakers. You can feel the difference. XUV would throw you in all directions and you would feel all the bumps.8. Here is the shocker! Breaks suck! hand break is so bad that the car can slip any side depending on the side of the slope you are with your hand break pulled up. Try pulling the car up on a slope if you don't believe this.(Please do so under supervision as it may cause an accident. I drove the car in Simla and experienced this)

Don't buy XUV 500 even if it means its the cheapest best looking XUV 4448 | CarDekho.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom