What's new

Do Indian Members know about Vikas-1,2,3,5 and 7 of SFF ?

The Headache

Reaction score
Country
India
This is a General question. Are Indian members aware of the Vikas regiments of Special Frontier Force? My brother is a Maj. in the Punjab Regiment and he first told me about the force. No martial rules are applied on them. They smoke weed and do whatever they want and they are given Special Forces training so that when India goes for war against China, they are used as Cross-border action team in Tibet. These regiments don't have any Indians but all they consist of is Tibetians.If they die in war, their body, it is said will not be claimed by Indian Government. All views and info.(except of Wiki) are welcomed. :police:
That's all he told me and said that the rest is classified (eg. the place where they are trained, stationed and the weapons they have, their salary and other things)

Are you done? If you don't know about it, get the fk out of here and don't talk bullshit and chiildish
Idiot! I know more about the SFF than you can ever dream. You get some second hand garbage from someone and you tell me, having first hand experience of the SFF, to STFU?

And a newbie like you with 4 posts to your credit start calling others childish and shooting nonsense out here?

You need to go play marbles with your kiddie friends out side and stop bothering us with your nonsense on PDF.

Vikas regiment or Special Frontier Force (SFF) was founded a week before China’s unilateral cease-fire in the 1962 conflict on 14 november (Nehru's birthday). They are also known as the two-twos or Establishment-22.
Vikas regiments participated in the liberation of Bangladesh in 1971under the cover of the Mukti Bahini. They conducted raids to destroy bridges and communication lines deep inside Pakistan’s eastern province. The operation was so secret that most Generals of the Indian Army’s Eastern Command in Calcutta did not know about the activities of 3,000 Tibetan jawans commanded by two Tibetan Dapons (equivalent to brigadiers in the Indian Army, also known as ‘Political Leaders’).

SFF Badge

SFF-Badge.jpg

Idiot! I know more about the SFF than you can ever dream. You get some second hand garbage from someone and you tell me, having first hand experience of the SFF, to STFU?

And a newbie like you with 4 posts to your credit start calling others childish and shooting nonsense out here?

You need to go play marbles with your kiddie friends out side and stop bothering us with your nonsense on PDF.
Then why don't you tell where are Vikas regiments stationed. Secondly, I'm not a newbie, I had previously an I.D. Also why don't you share some info. rather than critising me. Wouldn't that be good enough? And, you know nothing about it and you are drowned in your ego of being an ELITE GENERAL on p.d.f !

Then why don't you tell where are Vikas regiments stationed. Secondly, I'm not a newbie, I had previously an I.D. Also why don't you share some info. rather than critising me. Wouldn't that be good enough? And, you know nothing about it and you are drowned in your ego of being an ELITE GENERAL on p.d.f !
Ok, pipe down friend! Stop blathering! So you got banned and made another ID so you could continue your trolling? The way you're going I can see you're going to get banned again.

And do you think I'm gonna give out the dispositions of the Vikas or Establishment 22 units here on PDF? You must be outta your mind!

Anyway, suffice to say that recruits are citizens of Tibet, operating under an Indian Chain of Command. Their goal, in event of a conflict with China, is to infiltrate back home, to cause debilitating disruption to China's military capability.

Nuff said.

Last edited:
Ok, pipe down friend! Stop blathering! Do you think I'm gonna give out the dispositions of the Vikas or Establishment 22 units here on PDF? You must be outta your mind!

Anyway, suffice to say that recruits are citizens of Tibet, operating under an Indian Chain of Command. Their goal, in event of a conflict with China, is to infiltrate back home, to cause debilitating disruption to China's military capability.

Nuff said.
I wanted some extra info. Can you tell about the weapons cuz I don't think the R.A.W would be foolish enough to give them Ak or it's variants.

Guys why do you want to classify all these information...If your brother told you it is wrong...Classified information should not be discussed in public..

I wanted some extra info. Can you tell about the weapons cuz I don't think the R.A.W would be foolish enough to give them Ak or it's variants.

I have been searchng for SFFs and their two twos for some time now, but I cant seem to get enuf infos apart from some blogs about their history. The official statement was they were raised to counter china, which was ofcourse an excuse cause they were never used against them. Now they are RAW's private army so I understand the hush hush about them is at expert level. Regarding weapons, they are the first in India to get those Tavors way back 2005 so AKs are out of questn, and I believe they get the best small arms and miltry gadgets the world produces.

It seems nobody knows about SFF except SFFs themselves.

It is classified .Noone know about them other than our intel and Military establishment.

I have been searchng for SFFs and their two twos for some time now, but I cant seem to get enuf infos apart from some blogs about their history. The official statement was they were raised to counter china, which was ofcourse an excuse cause they were never used against them. Now they are RAW's private army so I understand the hush hush about them is at expert level. Regarding weapons, they are the first in India to get those Tavors way back 2005 so AKs are out of questn, and I believe they get the best small arms and miltry gadgets the world produces.

It seems nobody knows about SFF except SFFs themselves.

AFAIK the SFF got tavor in 2002, even army SF got it in 2004. SFF also uses HK 416, in army 10th para also have it. marcos also have Hk 416 but limited in numbers(used by marcos advance having a size of less that 200 commandos) but it was SFF-SG who got the tavor 1st.

This is a General question. Are Indian members aware of the Vikas regiments of Special Frontier Force? My brother is a Maj. in the Punjab Regiment and he first told me about the force. No martial rules are applied on them. They smoke weed and do whatever they want and they are given Special Forces training so that when India goes for war against China, they are used as Cross-border action team in Tibet. These regiments don't have any Indians but all they consist of is Tibetians.If they die in war, their body, it is said will not be claimed by Indian Government. All views and info.(except of Wiki) are welcomed. :police:
That's all he told me and said that the rest is classified (eg. the place where they are trained, stationed and the weapons they have, their salary and other things)
I usually visit this site as a guest but you forced me to log in as a member. please dont discuss about them here and also tell your brother to shut his mouth. regards.

AFAIK the SFF got tavor in 2002, even army SF got it in 2004. SFF also uses HK 416, in army 10th para also have it. marcos also have Hk 416 but limited in numbers(used by marcos advance having a size of less that 200 commandos) but it was SFF-SG who got the tavor 1st.
brother, its good that you know about them. but please dont discuss about them here. hope you will not mind.

You may be right about the year since India signed the tavor contract in 2002. I just read about 2005 in a blog and cause MARCOS got it in 2010, I just asumed the blogger was right.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom