What's new

Do people in Kashmir hate Indian Army?

JIhad????? Kashmiri people doing Jihad? Suggesting u to know the actual meaning of JIHAD> Yes i do believe in Jihad and that is waiting for GAZwa-e-hind.

By the way - for doing a Jihad we need a amir- ul- Jihad . By leading a khilafah country . Where we have no khilafah today. so we are quiet now.
OK then sit calmly and wait for khilafah and amir and gazwa

is there any reason to like a occupation army denying their right ti decide their fate ??

It is my right to protect integrity of my nation...Rest of the things, is less priority for me and my nation..we do not mind, if any Indian raise a concern withing constitution of India. If someone things they are too much special because they can easily do violence and terrorize people, then they will be answered appropriately...

I hope you got the answer, although your question is silly one..

It is my right to protect integrity of my nation...Rest of the things, is less priority for me and my nation..we do not mind, if any Indian raise a concern withing constitution of India. If someone things they are too much special because they can easily do violence and terrorize people, then they will be answered appropriately...

I hope you got the answer, although your question is silly one..

Is kashmir under the constitution of India?

NO THEY JOIN RALLIES AND MANY SUPPORT ARMY SECRETLY ,..

MANY OF THEM ARE EVEN SPIES AND EVEN ALLOW MARCOS TO STAY IN THERE HOMES

Ohho SECRETE ARMY ??? nEW LAW. Those who kill daily innocents , How can they will understand who is terrorist.

Why do thousands join the same army they "hate"

Why did they turn to same army they "hate" when there were floods or when there was earthquake?

During the floods and earthquakes the Hurriyats and burhan Wanis did not lift a finger

If they hate India why use thousands of crores worth of Infrastructure their "enemy" put up?

Can the Huuriyats and the Burhan Wanis give them Airports, Railways Hospitals Universities etc etc

Why do the Geelanis come to delhi for their treatment ?

What kind of non sence question is this.
No one hate indian army more than Kashmiri..

Kashmiri (Kashmir valley) claims to love freedom, yet they're in large numbers working and living in cities across the country working, doing businesses. I want to believe even in this tumultuous time, the valley is connecting more with mainland India and it's culture (including Indian Muslim identity) more so than ever. They know that, India is not so bad as they're told to believe. That's why you find Kashmiri Shia Mosques even in the southern end at Kochi. They're slowly syncing into Indian identity which isn't much different from their own. Even if RSS and Modi is ruling India, the 18-20 Carore Muslim population are a powerful force to reckon with and they are not at war with Hindus as some would claim to be. Even with the riots and other reports especially coming from north India, most of the country is largely peaceful. Hindus and Muslims share the same culture and language - This is the truth.

JIhad????? Kashmiri people doing Jihad? Suggesting u to know the actual meaning of JIHAD> Yes i do believe in Jihad and that is waiting for GAZwa-e-hind.

By the way - for doing a Jihad we need a amir- ul- Jihad . By leading a khilafah country . Where we have no khilafah today. so we are quiet now.
You are a hypocrite..see what quran says about people like you
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

Then another country will be born out of Pakistan.

No. India will be divided.

You are a hypocrite..see what quran says about people like you
Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."

What a sense of humor . Hearing Quran from a hindu guy . What i m talking abt u have no idea abt that. that is different section. And your verse of quran is not applicable in this terms.

Any doubt about it?

Then why ppl revolt ?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom