What's new

Do u want to Join Imran Khan's Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf?

Son of Mountains

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
If you want a positive change in Pakistan; and want to join Imran Khan's Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) by your Mobile phone, write your Name and City name and send an sms at:

U'll get a confirmatory welcoming sms reply from Imran khan.

This service is available only within Pakistan

Please say "No":no: to corrupt PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, MQM and Mullahs for a positive revolutionary change in Pakistan.
We really need a change

Tell this sms method to your friends and family members too.

Best Regards

this is not exactly joining PTI, its in fact maintaining the database of PTI sympathizers...

now is the time and opportunity to join PTI for practical purposes. be not only vocal, also try to work in teams in your constituency in hope for a better Pakistan :pakistan:

We hav spent our more than half of average life. We hav burnt our past and present. At least, our off springs sould not come to claim that our parents have brought up us in a hell. Yes our conventional politics is pushing us to hell. Its a time really for a change. Either by imran khan, or by you or by me or by anybody.

We hav spent our more than half of average life. We hav burnt our past and present. At least, our off springs sould not come to claim that our parents have brought up us in a hell. Yes our conventional politics is pushing us to hell. Its a time really for a change. Either by imran khan, or by you or by me or by anybody.

yes and InshAllah our children will not curse us for bringing them to a living hell, but they will be proud of us, and theirs and ours beautiful peaceful Pakistan :pakistan:

I am really hopeful after winning the battle of Lahore, that change is just around the corner, but with continuous struggle we will turn our country into a home for every soul ! Amen.

Extreme sad :undecided:again same corrupt parties hijacked public mandate with their old cunning wicked tactics of poll rigging and same faces once again in power belonging PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, MQM and Mullahs very sad about the future of Pakistan Army chief, CJ ,ISI,played no role specially when we see the results of NA 122 NA 125 NA 250 AND MANY MORE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom