• YES

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

Musafir117

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I say NO, done nothing since 1999, almost all get cleaned by getting plea whatever.
It’s a white elephant and country like Pakistan with poor economy don’t need it.

Functions Prevention,Investigation,Prosecution,Policy
Permanent Staff 1 200
Number of prosecutors(if applicable) 60
Number of investigators (if Applicable) 135
Number of cases handled annually
Budget Autonomy No
Annual Budget of the Agency (US) $5.8 Million.

https://www.acauthorities.org/country/pk

5.8 Millions USD x 20 years guess the rest and it’s continuing lost.
The thread is poll two option yes or no, or if someone have idea how this Institute perform more good.

Last edited:
I say NO, done nothing since 1999, almost all get cleaned by getting plea whatever.
It’s a white elephant and country like Pakistan with poor economy don’t need it.

Functions Prevention,Investigation,Prosecution,Policy
Permanent Staff 1 200
Number of prosecutors(if applicable) 60
Number of investigators (if Applicable) 135
Number of cases handled annually
Budget Autonomy No
Annual Budget of the Agency (US) $5.8 Million.

https://www.acauthorities.org/country/pk

5.8 Millions USD x 20 years guess the rest and it’s continuing lost.

Why wouldn't Nawaz sharif donate his wealth to avoid persecution?Cases against him will drop next day..
Is that too much to ask for Pakistan? If he doesnt trust the govt. just pass it to Pakistans Military and Judiciary.If he doesnt trust them as well, then just give it to state bank so that our debt lessens..but this is all about politics..so sorry NAB is here to stay..

B.C Poori dunya ki jihalat aik taraf aur Patwario ki aik taraf.

NAB yealy budget = 1 billion
NAB yearly recoverly = 75 billion

Was just thinking it’s too much burden on our economy, 5.8 million USD X 20 years and recovery?

Apni maa mein Dall if it’s really recovered and In treasure now.
Bhai news parh. Jahil kahein ky. News parh. Aur maryam baji ky flats per jaa idhar damagh na khaaaa

Last edited:
Every nation needs an accountability set up. So I do think that NAB is needed, obviously, improvement would be awesome but I do think that it is required.

Regards.

Every nation needs an accountability set up. So I do think that NAB is needed, obviously, improvement would be awesome but I do think that it is required.

Regards.
I know it’s required but current need badly a bench on top of it to monitor it, may be Army which is one only I trust.

Thank you for the vote of confidence, sir; however, I would like to highlight that the military is quite vary of such obligations that the civilian government needs to fix itself for. It's high time that the budget is justified by civilian bureaucracy. Hence, I believe they should be placed under the spot light and I'm sure the talented personnel would perform their duties well.

Regards.
I know it’s required but current need badly a bench on top of it to monitor it, may be Army which is one only I trust.

Was just thinking it’s too much burden on our economy, 5.8 million USD X 20 years and recovery?

Apni maa mein Dall if it’s really recovered and In treasure now.

Who told you that figure..
so you mean PMLN looted roughly 100 million dollars in past 20 years... lool

yes because Pakistani political and bureaucrats are largely a corrupt one. But NAB should be un biased and should work independently

Who told you that figure..
so you mean PMLN looted roughly 100 million dollars in past 20 years... lool
Don’t know what you quoting
Pmln ppp i.e corrupt politicians bureaucrats looting country no doubt in it what I was wondering the annual budget of NAB is 5.8 USD and in past 20 years guess how much we spend and how much we recovered.
Almost cases finish on plea bargaining and some amount recovered but all culprit are roaming free and looting again, it’s a cycle

What sort of language is in use in this thread ....

@waz , @Dubious , @The Eagle
Am decent with with decent posters but these two first posters understand that type of language, please read. They get what they deserved or their Oqaat.

yes because Pakistani political and bureaucrats are largely a corrupt one. But NAB should be un biased and should work independently
And that’s not working Actually, it’s not independent, Mark my words if next term another Party come to power NAB turn against PTI only.

Back
Top Bottom