What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

Do not indulge in the statements of a school.it should meet the needs of at least 2 conditions:1, there was a chinese version of Ramayana before Wu Cheng'en wrote his book. 2 ,Monkey Hero Hanuman was known by many people of that period,at least Wu knew it .
in fact .the first chinese version of ramayana born in 1980s,and even nowadays few people know about Monkey Hero Hanuman

No doubt you are right.

One of the most enduring Chinese literary characters, Sun Wukong has a varied background and colorful cultural history. For example, Sun Wukong's is considered by some American, Chinese, and Indian scholars to be influenced by both the Hindu deity Hanuman from the Ramayana and elements of Chinese folklore.[2][3][4]

杯具了巴,银家会用股割番翼,俺滴话奏不帕谢蜜。

小欣尾尚,
吖傘步石豪野德!
泥悶 石PDF德心壺口, 躲砍砍 吖傘塔悶隊俺石肺腸迪堆的!

Any idea where Vice President Xi Jinping is?

Any idea where Vice President Xi Jinping is?

thank you for your concern of our leaders.you are a better patriot if you are chinese,as i don't watch the News hookup for months.

Really? His absence is even a big news in Germany.

i don't know,hehe.....if important for you ,keep watching

thank you for your concern of our leaders.you are a better patriot if you are chinese,as i don't watch the News hookup for months.

i don't know,hehe.....if important for you ,keep watching

Well, as Vietnamese we are always concerned about unusual things happening in China. We are not talking about a president in waiting of Cambodia, or elsewhere. Considering what would happen if the U.S. president goes missing for a day or two?

Pay and you can learn!

Or go to some parks in early morning in China, ask humbly to get lessons in Taiji from the elderly if you can manage to speak in understandable Chinese!
I can't find any good kung fu schools in dubai :PPP taiji is supposed to be that slow motion dance thing right? Quite entertaining and elegant, but i dont thing itll make me into the karate kid

Well, as Vietnamese we are always concerned about unusual things happening in China. We are not talking about a president in waiting of Cambodia, or elsewhere. Considering what would happen if the U.S. president goes missing for a day or two?
is there any vietnamese military forum in english (if not, then in vietnamese)?

I have interrest to visit vietnamese forum to see how a common vietnamese see on china.

I sometime also visit vietnamese webpage
Vietnam News | Politics, Business, Economy, Society, Life, Sports - VietNam News
Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)

is there any vietnamese military forum in english (if not, then in vietnamese)?

I have interrest to visit vietnamese forum to see how a common vietnamese see on china.

I sometime also visit vietnamese webpage
Vietnam News | Politics, Business, Economy, Society, Life, Sports - VietNam News
Vietnam+ (VietnamPlus)
Now i have a new question, Can chinese people read Vietnamese(dont know what it's proper name is)
Also, is it true that vietnams was a french speaking country once?

No doubt you are right.

One of the most enduring Chinese literary characters, Sun Wukong has a varied background and colorful cultural history. For example, Sun Wukong's is considered by some American, Chinese, and Indian scholars to be influenced by both the Hindu deity Hanuman from the Ramayana and elements of Chinese folklore.[2][3][4]
you have good knowlege.
what is your view on china -india border dispute?
how can you solve the problem in peace "if" you are India PM?

Now i have a new question, Can chinese people read Vietnamese(dont know what it's proper name is)
Also, is it true that vietnams was a french speaking country once?

1)
No, Vietnamese and Chinese (for instance Mandarin) are different. Though we have borrowed a lot from the Chinese due to our close relationships. So many words in Vietnamese originated from the Chinese, but we no longer use Chinese characters, but Latin ones.
2)
Yes, Vietnam belonged to French Indochina for nearly 100 years until 1954. French was official language.

220px-Indochine_fran%C3%A7aise_%281913%29.jpg

French Indochina in 1913
French Indochina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom