What's new

Do you have any questions about China?

When i visited shanghai, my tour guide told me that girls have this " 8 point rule " for marrying boys...is it true?

Those 8 points are ridiculous especially in shanghai. I felt sad for the eligible bachelors of Shanghai.

are there any restrictions for foreigners when visisting China?

only follow the law, no special restrictions compare with Chinese

When i visited shanghai, my tour guide told me that girls have this " 8 point rule " for marrying boys...is it true?

Those 8 points are ridiculous especially in shanghai. I felt sad for the eligible bachelors of Shanghai.

never heard 8 point,may be your guide want

I don't know about that but I heard rumors that Shanghai girls have high demands regarding potential mates :cheesy:

Yeh...let talk about girls :smitten:
What do you think where to find most beautiful girls in China?

Yeh...let talk about girls :smitten:
What do you think where to find most beautiful girls in China?

Isn't there a saying 生在蘇杭(?) means people born in the general two vicinities of Suzhou and Hangzhou are the most healthy physically and mentally and most likely better looking species in China too. Can someone confirm that Chinese saying, including what's to follow for me? Thanks,

guys.did you know china is a Persian name?yes it was mostly Persians who transfered things from great China to europe.and because of that Europians used to name China for you country.and we use Chin.

guys.did you know china is a Persian name?yes it was mostly Persians who transfered things from great China to europe.and because of that Europians used to name China for you country.and we use Chin.

It comes from Sanskrit.

Indians literally called the Chinese or Tibetan tribes "Chinas".

It comes from Sanskrit.

Indians literally called the Chinese or Tibetan tribes "Chinas".

any you can, official name is China in English, and "中国/zhong guo/ " in Chinese

China is not a chinese word. we call our country中国,means Middle/Central country.

hi
1-how do you write Iran in Chinese?what about the pronunciation of that?

2-what is the image of Iran on chinese people memory?a depressing desert with brainwashed people who are the enemy of west?

thanks

1.伊朗,pronunciation:e-long
2.the masses know few about iran.some people know the Iran-Iraq war,oil ."brainwashed " is more suitable for indians

I got the feeling that Iran is desperately seeking help. Do you think China will come as a white knight?

never heard of that

Back
Top Bottom