What's new

Do you know Army Generals are equally involved

So if you are in this forum since grade 9 you have become qualified to call every major and colonel and senior officers as criminals? I am sure you must be an ISSB failure yourself
You can not join army senior ranks until commendation, ISSB is just a paper work. [emoji23]

Just like Civil Service Commission

I said how can it is possible for Prime Minister under sophisticated security features.

Are not A bench of thief Supporting another bench. ?

All great things discovered have unique IDEA in foundation, I have seen some people's are not in discussion but for defending like a case.

I need some type of transparent Attorney mind here for transparent conversation & for positive direction.

Questionable for us, investigators to dig and find. Things start with questions and then if picked up by authorities then they proceed. Fire found by smoke or heat or fire itself.
Some people's can not get this point even having a great Education.

They don't have analytical mind.

Questionable behavior does not amount to much in a court of law. Proof is what matters.
If some government official or politician have assets beyond his means than it's his responsibility to prove himself innocent
If he can't tell how he made those assets than those assets are made from corruption money or from narcotics business in Rana Sanaullah's case or from foreign funding in Desi liberals case

Too much geo news and naya daur tv
I do not watch TV, I own analysis.

So let me know what is the purpose of National Security.

If some one doing illegal work or operating/ actively affiliated with network which is Looting country & holding a position of Prime Minister & vise versa.

Would you plz Elaborate your point of view.

I knew I have no proof but do you clear your client. I mean how you defend this claim. ?

What is the purpose of ISI, MI, IB etc. ?

No one here provide a solid presentation.

1- Are security Agencies were on leave. ?

2- They did not have access to check PM. ?

3- They were not capable to counter this threat. ?

What logic finally defend some Generals & their team. ?

This is not a childish work: its a matter of national security & our country was lotted.

So how much you get from my analysis & investigation.

Today Update 😎

FIA refuses to lead trial against Shehbaz Sharif, Hamza Shehbaz​

میں کہتا ھوں کیس ھمارے حوالے کرو اور اختیارات بھی
biden-austin_hpEmbed_20210306-232444_3x2_992.jpg

:smokin:.نونی بھی بولے گا اور ٹومی بھی

کیسے لوگ ھو تم

پٹن نے صحیح کہا تھا

Pakistan is a cemetery for Pakistanis۔

ویسے مجھے
Pentagon Forensic Technologies digital investigation
میں ھونا چاھیے تھا
:big_boss: