What's new

do you think it is a good idea to integrate Pakistan and China

Hmmm sounds promising. How about replacing them with Skin and bones trade? along with other organs?

If they liberated the serfs, why doesn't they leave them alone?
Allies liberated Germany, and left. India liberated Bangladesh and left than why China needs to stay raping and killing the innocent Tibetans?
Is it Liberation , then what is Occupation?

And what is this > LINK <

Don&#8217;t tell us that India invaded Hyderabad in 1948, and left the people of Hyderabad alone.

Don&#8217;t tell us that India invaded Goa in 1961, and left the people of Gao alone.

Don&#8217;t even mention the invation of Sikkim...

Indian expansionism has alarmed all its neighboring countries, except brainwashed Indians themselves who still believe they are still a holly cow.

"Is it Liberation , then what is Occupation?"

Do you mind stopping being clownish?

Don’t tell us that India invaded Hyderabad in 1948, and left the people of Hyderabad alone.

Don’t tell us that India invaded Goa in 1961, and left the people of Gao alone.

Don’t even mention the invation of Sikkim...

Indian expansionism has alarmed all its neighboring countries, except brainwashed Indians themselves who still believe they are still a holly cow.

"Is it Liberation , then what is Occupation?"

Do you mind stopping being clownish?

I really suggest some indian guys to visit USA's military forum--www.military.com, see how self-conceit and out of mind they are even than USA's ppl, see how brainwahsed they are about china's strength and history of Tibet.
Now i am lazy to respond to some indian guys' sayings, sometimes they sound like ppl of Africa.

May I ask you, where exactly :what: did the Tibetans went wrong...that you didn't feel like respecting their dignity and sovereignty. Don't tell me that they smell very bad or something.

Tibet is histrical part of China.

None of business of Indian ultranationalists, European Whites and CIA!

Back
Top Bottom